I've added a c-11g board to my cnc master's mill and now I'm having a hard time configuring it. I had it configured corrctly once, then i proceeded to add the spindle relays and try to set the analog voltage.

I set the spindle settings to pin14 dir 0 as Art instructed me , I then proceeded to motor tuning and set the spindle acceleration to max , along with the velocity. i set the pulse step and dir at 3, then i went to the front page of the program and set the speed to max. Maybe this is where i messed up , but i Thought i reversed what I did and nothing changed.

Is there a setting of an active low or high somewhere that the program may not like?

I did just as the c-11g manual instructed me , but i have no voltage at the analog terminals, nothing but a few mv. However, now it won't allow me to jog any of my axis. The indicator lights are on the board show that there is some sort of signal there for each axis , and the motors seem to be generated, because they are very hard to turn, almost as it if they are all trying to move at the same time.

I did undo everything that was done to add the spindle, to see if this would change anything, to no ado. i went into configure the ports and noticed that the estop keeps wanting to go to the 14 pin in the settings, its suppose to be on pin 10. I've reset this several times, now when i try to reset it it , it acts as if the pc has a virus and i get a curser that keeps going on as if i'm holding down a key.

I shut everyhting down and did a driver test,. At first it showed that the pulse was too fast, it failed twice then it said it was excellent and stable. I ran this test quite a few times and received the same thing.
Could this be in my pc or maybe the power needs to be conditioned.

I'm absolutely positive there is no software issue with another program, because this particular pc was setup just for this machine, there is no internet connection .

Please help
Thanks
mark