586,356 active members*
3,017 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Apprentice needed

Looking for a apprentice that is interested in CNC and design as well as fabricating. I have Sloidwork '09 and Autocad "06 Gibbscam 07 , this would be a perfect oppurtunity for someone wanting to work on prototype projectst and talk shop in the evenings. Maybe a high school student or college student, or a machinist at your real job looking to expand out in these tough economic times. I am in Gladewater Texas. [email protected]

Sprint
    That is quite an offer you have there, I hope there will be a large response of young guys out there our industry needs more shops like yourself to step up to the plate and give some guys knowledge instead of just push the green button Thank You

If only this was in Dayton,Ohio and you used Mastercam

would like to learn master cam and solidworks

I've been a machinist for 14 years, but mostly on swiss single spindles.

I am currently takeing classes to set-up and opperate CNC machines.

I would like to work for a small shop that would be willing to show me how to use master cam and solidworks, as well as give me some experiance on CNC machines.

I live in Phoenix,az.Thank you for your time in reading this post.

Mike

Looking for a apprentice that is interested in CNC and design as well as fabricating. I have Sloidwork '09 and Autocad "06 Gibbscam 07 , this would be a perfect oppurtunity for someone wanting to work on prototype projectst and talk shop in the evenings. Maybe a high school student or college student, or a machinist at your real job looking to expand out in these tough economic times. I am in Gladewater Texas. [email protected]

Anyone in the east Texas area?

If only you were in Houston

Couple more miles south and I would be willing. I have been looking for a oppurtunity to learn more about the commercial cnc enviroment. I have Solidworks, Autocad, and MasterCam experience, but I only get to use it on my homemade/benchtop machines. Great oppurtunity you are giving someone.

has this been filled? i'm from the houston area - I have knowledge in operating and setting up Fadal cncs (recently completed the CNC 88HS Operator and Programming Course) , using several different CAD/CAM softwares including AlphaCAM, MasterCAM, Solidworks, AutoCAD.