586,544 active members*
2,992 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Young Machinist.

Hey guys whats up... This is my first post and im new to the site as you can see.. Just a litte bit about me. My name is Mike im 21years old i started my machinist career right when i finished high school. My dad is a machinist so he got me the job where i was more of just a button pusher but after a while i wanted to start learning and thats exactly what i did. after i worked there for about a year and a half i got married and i needed more money well one of my good friends was the shop foreman for an aerospace machine shop and he got me on there and i started there working on some pretty high tech stuff.. I have to say working there has taught me so much its unbeleivable. But like i said im only 21 and still have A LOT to learn. The programmer that i work with gave me a copy of mastercam x3 for me to play around with since i told him i was interested in maybe becoming a programmer. So i took the copy home and put it on my computer and now im hooked.. I love drawing and creating all kinds of cool things..But hey im really new at that as well.. So hopefully your guys can help me out as much as possible buy providing me help when i need it because im getting ready to burn the topics up with questions haha..

Hi:
    Welcome to the forum.
    You will love it here, there are a lot of smart and professional people here to help you with anything you need to know.

budP