586,104 active members*
3,403 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Unhappy Need help Matsuura MC-500 VS

Well I just purchased this machine got it set up, zeroed out the bed, fired up the spindle a couple of times everything was looking-sounding good. lowered the tool changer brought it back up then tried to move it back and forth and it was hanging up but thats not whats bugging me. I shut everything down while I was fiddling with the tool changer and when I fired it back up Im getting error codes. x fuse, y fuse so I press the reset button on those two servo boards and all the little red lights go off but then I get x OL, y OL, machine not ready so I press reset on the control panel everything clears but when I press the on button to fire her back up Im right back at the fuse codes any thoughts?????

As always with any Matsuura questions go right to the experts call your..or any..Methods office. There is no problem their teck guys haven't heard of. They will get you up and running while on the phone. (hopefully!)
    Gary

http://www.methodsmachine.com/

I suppose thats why theres a big ass nameplate on the side of the thing that says serviced by methods machine hehehehe Ill give em a shot