586,103 active members*
3,382 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Free web storage / pages. (Blogspot.com)

Free web storage / pages. (Blogspot.com)

Blogger is a free service provided by google.
    It allows you to upload photos and post text to a choice of pre made templates.
    It is easy to use, and requires no html experience.
    It may be helpfull to some here who have filled thier gallery quota here or want to make up a web page that reletes to a special interest.
    You have the option of allowing visitors to make commenst about your seperate additions to your site.

Unlike a yahoo web page it does not have annoying adds or popups.
    The sign up is very easy and doesnt not require many details, or ask you if you want to be bombarded with spam adds like Yahoo does.

You can trust if it is run and owned by google then it is well done.

You can sign up here... http://www.blogger.com/start

You can see a sample of the way the pages looks by visiting my blog site here. http://ynnebbenny.blogspot.com/

If you do make a blog page, let us know so we can all have a look.

Hey Benny,

Nice blog! Yesterday I couldn't say blog :banana: Ok I think this is something I need so can I email you direct for a little coaching?

Mike
    No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

Sure Turmite, you can email me direct. But I suspect you will work it all out quite easily.
    Besides, if you can build and run a 4 axis router, you can surely work this out.

ynneb you have mail. I didn't build my cnc machine...just retrofitted it. I did design the 4th axis but had to have it built since I had no metal working tools to build it with. I am getting better with Rhino form my 3d models and will be purchasing Visualmill this summer....I hope.

I am trying a demo of a program called Photomodeler Pro5 that may speed up my many 3d models I need. I can mount an item between centers on my 4th axis, shoot photos of it from about 6 different rotations then use those photos to build a 3d model.

Mike
    No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.