586,077 active members*
3,780 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Post Drip feed for Fanuc 0-MF

Hello guys,
    Recently we took a CNC machine(KRYLE) with a controller Fanuc 0-MF.I want to use the drip feed method of transfering,but I can,t understand the parameters that I have to change.I connected the PC with CNC but I can only transfer all the program.On CRT show TAPEF=0 and I think that I must turn it to TAPEF=1 to have a DNC connection.Which of the parameters must change to achieve the drip feed transfer?If anyone knows the procedure,I would like to have some help on that subject.
    Thank you

I believe TAPEF enables F11 style (single line) multiple repetitive cycles, and has nothing to do with drip feeding.

Thank you,dcoupar.It seems that I don't know a lot of things,but is there any chance to help me with some informations about drip feed

Attachment

Here's what you're looking for, but for a Fanuc 0M, perhaps you'd like to give it a try.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by giorgis View Post
    Hello guys,
    Recently we took a CNC machine(KRYLE) with a controller Fanuc 0-MF.I want to use the drip feed method of transfering,but I can,t understand the parameters that I have to change.I connected the PC with CNC but I can only transfer all the program.On CRT show TAPEF=0 and I think that I must turn it to TAPEF=1 to have a DNC connection.Which of the parameters must change to achieve the drip feed transfer?If anyone knows the procedure,I would like to have some help on that subject.
    Thank you
    Usually you should have Tape or DNC position on mode switch on control panel. In DNC mode, diag 127#5 must be 1. This bit could be 1 only when machine uses PMC. If your machine uses PMC (L or M) you can check on ladder screen if it has G127.5 coil. if you can't see this coil then your machine may not drip feed.