Hello
I have problems whit my AC spindle servo driver from Fanuc (A06B-6044-H016) first get alarm 2 "speed is deviated from the command value due to overload and others" but now it come on error 12 "DC link current is flow excessively) when we try to start the spindle, so I need to send the driver to the US to repair, exchange or buy other.
Problem #1, repair, exchange or buy a new/used one, cost are over 6.000$ (I live in Bolivia South America, shipping is more than 1.500$ usd one way).
Solution, buy a VFD locally, 1st option is the ABB ACS350 22KW, but Problem #2 The fanuc motor is 220v 3ph, here we use 380v 3ph, 60Hz, so I need to change the motor, for an asynchronous motor (ABB 22KW 380V 3ph 60Hz, general use). Comunication betwen the fanuc system 11 and the VFD its possible. Total cost less than 3.500$ USD.
Question, why I shouldn't do that, or if I going for the rigth way, what cares i should to take. or any other idea to resolve my problem?
Any Help will be welcome
My machine a Nakamura Tome Slant 3Bx, control Fanut 11TT w/FAPT buyed on the USA. Work for one year without problems.
Regards