586,102 active members*
3,246 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Cool Pro/NC G Post

Anyone useing Pro/NC G post in Pro Manufacturing?

I use Gpost with great success 2 through 4 axis soon to be 5 axis

Regards
    mace

What is the easiest way to create tool path files (G Code) from Pro-E models. Do I need additional packages like Pro Manufacturing? I have Pro-E 2001.

Thanks,

Greg

If you go to file>new and it has the option for new manufacturing file, you should be set. If it doesn't say manufacturing as a type of file then you will probably need an extention. I have programmed quite a bit in pro-e 2001 and wildfire and every machine that i have programmed on has been able to do manufacturing files. Just make sure that it has the correct post processor, pro-e seems to be a bit limited on post processors.

Jeremiah

Hi

Pro-E is not limited in Post since i have excellant experience on Pro-E for part manufacturing specially for 5-axis.

I have worked on number of machine with all most all kind of combination.
    I find it 100% working.
    If you find any problem specially in G-Post you are free to ask for any kind of hlep.

Sohail Abbas

Quote Originally Posted by sohail abbas
    Hi

Pro-E is not limited in Post since i have excellant experience on Pro-E for part manufacturing specially for 5-axis.

I find it 100% working.
    If you find any problem specially in G-Post you are free to ask for any kind of hlep.

Sohail Abbas
    Sohail

I am new to posts. Just bought new cam software. Where do you learn about posts? Do buy them? Do you write them? Can you buy a book on the subject?

thanks [email protected]
    dxxx

post processor

sure if you are intrested

Quote Originally Posted by sohail abbas View Post
    Hi

I find it 100% working.

Sohail Abbas
    Hi Sohil,
    If you have any post procesor development technique in Pro/Engineer as well as FIL Macro send it to me.
    Raj

Pro/e has unlimited control of your posts. That being said you need to find the best post processor for your control, you can usually find it on the ptc website and tweak it for your needs Pro/e is not the best way to machine parts you will find lots of air cuts and unnecessary motion and a steep learning curve not to say there isn't anything you can't do with pro it's just a matter of how long you want to work on it.Wildfire is alot easier to use with the pro/manufacture add on it has feature recognition and some automatic tool paths but the interface is somewhat lacking, and confusing. at best get training or buy some machining software like mastercam.

i am looking for a post processor for my DMG 635V with heidenhain itnc530 .. any help will be appreciated

Do you have any study material for FIL Macro related to post processor development.

Quote Originally Posted by sohail abbas View Post
    Hi

I find it 100% working.

Sohail Abbas
    Hi Sohail,

I am currently starting on customizing a post for DMG Twin500 Linear machine. I find my tape file has a lot of difference from what we created using the program by the controller (Siemens840D). Do you have any idea which aspects I should first look at, and also which additional stuff I should add in to complete the GPost?

Thanks... IAWH

Red face Help me

Dear friend,

I am suffering alot to generate a MCD file from Proe wildfire for Moriseiki SL-3 lathe with Fanuc 6T control.

Could you please help me to get this post processor for me?

Or please refer any guy...............

Best regards,
    Prasad

Helo sir,

I have Moriseiki lathe with me with Fanu 6T controller and i found difficulty to post process my .ncl files from Proe to generate MCD files.

Could you please help me to get this Post processor file or FIL so that i can experiment here.

Need your help soon...........Please consider this as personal request as my machine has the job change frequently.

Best regards,
    Prasad

Hi Friend,

Please provide me the PP for the Fanuc 6T (Moriseiki 6T) and Fanuc OM (Makino FNC60)

Glad to here from you

Thanks
    [email protected]

Could you send me a postprocessor for Heidenhain TNC 155 for ProEngineer? Thank you in advance. [email protected]

I have Pro NC Wild fire 5.0 And I need a EMC2 pp can anyone help?

Could you help me? I need a pro nc/EMC2 post processor. I have looked everywhere I know and cant find one.