586,329 active members*
5,027 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > i intoduce myself and emco f1 milling msd req.

i intoduce myself and emco f1 milling msd req.

hello good afternoon:
    I,m a manteinance technic and it´s the first time i write in this forum. i¨m from spain and ít´s a long time sice i don´t write in english so i apologize for my english.

í´m begining to repair a f1 emco cnc milling machine as hobby and i have several problems about it and now the main one is that i hav´nt got a cassete with the msd. i ´ve downloaded the operating instrucion of emco tronic m1 and the installation manual of the f1.

this is a hobby and i´m beginning anyone of you could help me to find the msd for horizontal&vertical milling work?

thank you very much?

I'm pretty sure you really need a cassette with the parameters on. There's a way of transferring them through the RS-232 interface, BUT I can also mix it up with the Emco TM-02's.

My suggestion is that you try to contact you local Emco dealer (expensive) or try to find someone that have got a machine with the same control on it, and try to convince them to make a tape with the parameters for you.

Hello,
    I have a F1 which I have removed all the electronic parts and added a new life with new stepper motors, drivers, etc and work very well with Mach2 or Mach3 software. I make very complex adapters for rangefinder cameras and digital cameras with this machine. The investment not is high and is easy to do.

If is more easy for you the communication in Spanish write to me at [email protected] I will be happy helping to you.
    Regards,
    Amedeo.

Quote Originally Posted by rtorrejon View Post
    hello good afternoon:
    I,m a manteinance technic and it´s the first time i write in this forum. i¨m from spain and ít´s a long time sice i don´t write in english so i apologize for my english.

í´m begining to repair a f1 emco cnc milling machine as hobby and i have several problems about it and now the main one is that i hav´nt got a cassete with the msd. i ´ve downloaded the operating instrucion of emco tronic m1 and the installation manual of the f1.

this is a hobby and i´m beginning anyone of you could help me to find the msd for horizontal&vertical milling work?

thank you very much?

thank you for your advice.

i will try to find a copy of this cassete but i will consider the change of the step motors if it´s imposible to collect the casete.

one more time thank you very much for your help