586,108 active members*
3,108 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Haas Machines > Haas Mills > Where To Post To Find Somethings Worth?

Where To Post To Find Somethings Worth?

I have some parts off a haas and was wondering where to post pictures to find out what I could sell it for?

Well, that's going to depend on what shape they are, what they're made of and who you want to sell them to.
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSunShine04 View Post
    I have some parts off a haas and was wondering where to post pictures to find out what I could sell it for?
    You can send me a PM - what have you got, what is it off off - YEAR and MODEL.

Quote Originally Posted by xiondavis View Post
    You can send me a PM - what have you got, what is it off off - YEAR and MODEL.
    Oh yeah, that's a good one. I hadn't even considered that we might be talking about parts that actually belong to a Haas machine, rather than parts made in a Haas machine.

Sorry to be so flippant, Brad, but you need to be more specific with what you're asking and lots of people will be happy to help you.
    Greg

Well it's a stepper motor and a renishaw probe setup with box wires,eye and the probe itself. I'll take some pictures and get the #'s for you.

Ahh...much better. Search on eBay for current and recently completed auctions (Renishaw and the model number if you have it). Lots of Renishaw stuff goes through there. That'll give you a ballpark value.

For reference, I recently bought a brand new Renishaw tool presetter arm (lathe), with the arm, mounts, probe tips, interface module, wiring and everything, for $500. Some are asking much higher, some go much lower.

If this is OEM Renishaw / Haas stuff, somebody on here will probably be interested.
    Greg

The stepper motor is a reliance model # E728
    Box is a renishaw machine interface MI12
    Tool is renishaw MP12
    Eye is renishaw K00803