586,047 active members*
3,772 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking > WoodWorking Topics > Share your 3D Carving files, Parts or Art
Page 11 of 30 91011121321
    Quote Originally Posted by KisKZ View Post
    Hello all,

I like show you my (and collected free) reliefs.

An VERY IMPORTANT INFO:
    HERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD RELIEFS ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!!!

Have a nice day!

KisKZ

As you have been able to do since 2007 at cnc4free.org... over 500 free .STL files have been distributed since 2007 and about 200 CNC optimised .DXF vectors....

just thought I'd point that out..

Danny
    What one man can do another man can do..
    BitMaps to Models, 3D2Relief, tutorials and FREE CNC Software http://cnc4free.org

Quote Originally Posted by yohudi View Post
    As you have been able to do since 2007 at cnc4free.org... over 500 free .STL files have been distributed since 2007 and about 200 CNC optimised .DXF vectors....

just thought I'd point that out..

Danny
    Hello Danny!

Need to know: I do not want to fight with anybody with my homepage!!!
    I juts want to help for hobbyist like you do it.

Yes!
    You true!
    Need to know your homepage for everybody!
    I like it!

For who did'nt checked your homepage: DO IT!!!!! It is an required place on the NET!!

Sorry for my wrong English! I'm newer learned it from teacher. I hope you will understand me!

Cooperation.. not fighting..

Hi There KisKZ,

I agree..

cooperation not fighting.. that's the way for CNC users to get the best FREE files, software and information...

Also.. I DO like a lot of your files... and also that you distribute heightmaps.. for coding or relief generation... I bought Microcarve myself when it was released... to return the favour of support to fireballcnc... I'll have to see about updating my version..

Please DO keep posting your FREE 3D links in this thread.. the more links to FREE 3D carving content the better.

Best Regards

Danny
    BitMaps to Models, 3D2Relief, tutorials and FREE CNC Software http://cnc4free.org

Hi There KisKZ,

I agree..

cooperation not fighting.. that's the way for CNC users to get the best FREE files, software and information...
    Best Regards

Danny
    Danny!

I'm very happy.

Go together for kill not nessesary money from this area!

Thank you my friend!

Friendly regards!

KisKZ

Wink Lot's of European content..

Hi KisKZ...

I will put a link to your site at cnc4free..

Also.. I was surprised to see just how much FREE 3D content there is in european based sites... a lot of this is never found.. because of language I think.. searches do not seem to pick out european hosts...

it's well worth a search of .ru, .de, .fr and other european based listings

TTFN

Danny

Lot contents around the vorld! :)

Hi KisKZ...

I will put a link to your site at cnc4free..

Also.. I was surprised to see just how much FREE 3D content there is in european based sites... a lot of this is never found.. because of language I think.. searches do not seem to pick out european hosts...

it's well worth a search of .ru, .de, .fr and other european based listings

TTFN

Danny
    Thank you for this, I will link your site in my site too in Friends links area, and relief sources forum topic.

We are same around the world.
    In the beginning I was suprised too when I got guests from India, South Africa, Vietnam and lot of other countries.
    Then I understand: people around the world are same. Hobbyist are same everywhere. Using NET help to get lot of nessesary informations and get resources to learn.

Now... We have a mission: give resources for them!
    I saw you are on good way to solve it.

If you are quirious, you can check my small map on my site (Left down). I started use it in spring. You can find lot of small red points. These marks of guests on page.
    On these areas lot of hobbyists, who are doing the same thing like we. Maybe better like us!!!

Have a very very nice day for you and for all readers!!!

KisKZ

Links page updated at cnc4free.org..

Hello KisKZ.. and others..

Many thanks for the link at your site... :cheers:

I added HobbyCNC to the links page at cnc4free.org.. I hope you see visits from it...

Also added over 40 other source, software, tutorial and other useful links... many useful links found by site users.. are still more to do at some point.. so big thanks for ongoing info and heads up etc

TTFN

Danny

.RLF again

You would think there would be a viewer/converter out there somewhere !

what is .OBJ ? which software uses that ?

Various formats..

Hi There,

In the 3D mesh world... you have to be comfortable with the idea of moving content around between formats like .OBJ, .STL, .3DS etc... meshlab.. or 3d Exploration.. or Lithunwrap will translate .OBJ

.RLF is proprietary.. so they keep the details of the encryption applied to the files private.. the only way to discover this is to hack or reverse engineer the files.. and that's illegal.. so no viewer.. other than approved software partners..

I meant to add that the aim of this is exclusivity and encouragement to buy into the software that uses this content.

It's the same with 3DSMax.. and their own .MAX format.. or the .gmax format.. even though gmax is free.. it's file format protocols and method have never been disclosed.. that's why there's no converter... but you can use the 'pop 'n fresh' .MD3 format to get to a format you can use. There's an updated version of this in the links page update BTW

hope this helps

Danny

Pizza relief

A friend of mine is opening a pizza parlor and I wanted to make him a gift for his store, does anyone have a relief image of a pizza? or something else appropriate.

Thanks for looking

John

How about a Pizza Chef... ??

Quote Originally Posted by WoodSpinner View Post
    A friend of mine is opening a pizza parlor and I wanted to make him a gift for his store, does anyone have a relief image of a pizza? or something else appropriate.

Thanks for looking

John
    Hi There,

I don't have anything to hand... but I could probably make something based on the image below pretty quickly... would this be OK.. or is it a bit cliched... if you have something different in mind.. an image would be helpful.. as an idea of what you're looking for...

TTFN

Danny
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PizzaChefS.jpg  

Hi There,

I don't have anything to hand... but I could probably make something based on the image below pretty quickly... would this be OK.. or is it a bit cliched... if you have something different in mind.. an image would be helpful.. as an idea of what you're looking for...

TTFN

Danny
    I think that one would be very cute. I didnt imagine someone would "make" one.
    It would be wonderful.

thank you

John

Quick trace

Here is a quick trace.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    CNC 6040 Router Engraver
    Mack 3

And here's the relief

Hi There..

Make mine a pepperoni... hold the anchovies...

enjoy

Danny

Tried to upload here but just won't go up.. so I put it online at cnc4free.org.. just click the link below..

http://cnc4free.org/dldP/pizza.zip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pizza.gif  

Hi There..

Make mine a pepperoni... hold the anchovies...

enjoy

Danny

Tried to upload here but just won't go up.. so I put it online at cnc4free.org.. just click the link below..

http://cnc4free.org/dldP/pizza.zip
    If your ever around this neck of the woods, the pizza is on me.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.....You are amazing

John
    ps. as soon as I cut it, I'll post a pic for you

Quote Originally Posted by space67 View Post
    Here is a quick trace.
    Thank you Too !!!

I'm thinking I'll have to make him a couple now.

John

Quote Originally Posted by TrickyCNC View Post
    .RLF again

You would think there would be a viewer/converter out there somewhere !

what is .OBJ ? which software uses that ?
    KisKZ, I am having problems with the .RLF file format also. Thanks to Danny, I can deal with the OBJ files and RAR compression. I downloaded several that have no 3D files. 85 Deer Scene is one. 134 Eagle and 150 Flower Art 2 are RLF. The others I downloaded worked great and were easy to model in CamBam. Thanks for the 3D art. Hopefully you can standardize on the OBJ format. I will post results when I cut one.

Dave

You are far too kind..

Quote Originally Posted by WoodSpinner View Post
    If your ever around this neck of the woods, the pizza is on me.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.....You are amazing

John
    ps. as soon as I cut it, I'll post a pic for you
    Hi John...

You're too kind..

Anyone can make this type of content.. just takes the right knowledge and a bit of practice to get your 'eye' in..

I'd encourage anyone who finds the content at cnc4free.org useful to give it a try... bit of practice and you can make anything you want... FREE. As this example shows.. it's not like it takes that long to actually get from image.. or vector (thanks space67) to mesh..

Would be great to see a pic of the cut... also.. if it needs any kind of adjustment.. to suit your available tools or whatever.. just let me know..

TTFN

Danny

Danny,
    I have been a silent fan of yours for a couple of years. This winter, I plan to sit down with your eBook and learn how to convert images to gcode. In the meantime, do you know of a software package that will convert a DXF file to a JPG image? vCarve Pro demo will do it, but is a time consuming process. Hoping you may have a better way. I have hundreds/thousands of DXFs downloaded from cnczone and other sites. But I have no way of quickly viewing them to see if they are usable.

Thank you again for all the work you do and have done over the years. Know that there are many lurkers/stalkers out here who use your site as the go-to site for ideas and designs. Keep up the good work.

Cheers Dave

search dxf view on Yahoo
    dxf view - Yahoo! Search Results
    “ In questions of power, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” Thomas Jefferson

Page 11 of 30 91011121321