586,104 active members*
3,213 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking > WoodWorking Topics > Share your 3D Carving files, Parts or Art
Page 28 of 30 182627282930

Shelby Cobra Model

My first upload i hope you all like it

Orchid

Another model probably not very clean but it has a very workable use im just learning the basics

i get 404 no file here

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbird48 View Post
    i get 404 no file here
    I just tried it and the file is there!

Quote Originally Posted by LisaQueen View Post
    when I clic on my collection all I get is a 404 error

very nice thank you for sharing

Where is Yohudi haven't seen any posts in quite awhile? Anybody know?

Quote Originally Posted by ron hess View Post
    Where is Yohudi haven't seen any posts in quite awhile? Anybody know?
    Some time back he had a website that offered heaps of free stuff, along with a dedicated page of 3D models that changed every month. But because he also allowed people to donate a paltry amount to forever be able to download the archived model posts, some morons took exception to him and claimed he was ripping people off by charging anything. Even though it was only the archived postings you paid a little extra for. There were some terse exchanges for a while, and I think it went it so far as his site getting hammered by some clown. I think it became too much for him and he eased off. It shows it only takes a few idiots to ruin it for everybody else.

It's a damn shame though, as he was an amazingly talented guy, and extremely helpful. It's definitely all our loss thanks to the ignorant few. He did an awesome model of Isis for me specially, and I had no trouble at all making a measly donation, which I can guarantee wouldn't even go close to covering hosting costs, let alone his time and skills. I would have been happy to continue the odd donation here and there as he was a really decent bloke, so approachable and helpful. Wherever he is now I do wish him all the best.

cheers, Ian
    It's rumoured that everytime someone buys a TB6560 based board, an engineer cries!

Thanks Ian for updating me on Danny's status. I second your comments on the value of Danny's knowledge, I have learn more from Danny's posts and his book than any other forum or individual in this industry. I hope Danny resurfaces in some capacity, it would be a shame to lose his expert input.

Thanks again,
    Ron Hess

I also wish him well, and hoping he resurface here again.
    Forget about global warming...Visualize using your turn signal!

Hi. I have a lot of 3D models in .stl format. Let's change )). Write personal messages or [email protected] Here is the link to the model hunters. ??? ?????.art ? ??????.???? Attachment 206576

Hi. I have a lot of 3D models in .stl format. Let's change )). Write personal messages or [email protected] Here is the link to the model hunters in the format of art. ??? ?????.art ? ??????.???? Attachment 206580

What Software Did You Use?

Re: Orchid

For those who like game of thrones Stark Sigil STL and Apire File hope you like it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stark sigil.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Havoks View Post
    For those who like game of thrones Stark Sigil STL and Apire File hope you like it
    Fantastic stuff! Thanks so much for posting these, you don't have any more by any chance?

GOT, love it, could there possibly be a more awesome series!

cheers, Ian
    It's rumoured that everytime someone buys a TB6560 based board, an engineer cries!

Quote Originally Posted by aarggh View Post
    Fantastic stuff! Thanks so much for posting these, you don't have any more by any chance?

GOT, love it, could there possibly be a more awesome series!

cheers, Ian
    Sure, right now i'm working in all banners this might take awhile, would be really happy if some one upload a photo of this finished project, cheers .LOL your sign i've to confess that i make that engineers cry.

Re: Share your 3D Carving files, Parts or Art

I have a GOT clock I'm finishing now that has the Stark, Baratheon, Greyjoy, and Targaryen sigils inlaid in brass and aluminum. Wish you would have posted sooner. Would have saved a lot of work. I'll post a pic when the finish is complete.

project archive for router and laser

friends, club cnc Brazil we are doing a project with friends designers, the projects will be carried out by designers and placed on sale at the club, on sales quotas, each pay a bit in the project files ready to router and laser already has some ready thing, who want to participate with useful partcipar projects or purchases of shares of files by a past club and participate, has a lot of good already in planning couple who are interested in participating in the purchase of shares, or even participate as a designer
    this is project table for party,
    www.clubecncbrasil.com.br

Carruagem-MesaparaBolo01.jpg Photo by Velho_Hippie | Photobucket

Just to say... anyone interested in latest info from cnc4free.org.. should visit link below...

TTFN

Danny

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNh...xgX_xcw/videos
    What one man can do another man can do..
    BitMaps to Models, 3D2Relief, tutorials and FREE CNC Software http://cnc4free.org

Great links Danny, and so good to see you post again mate!

Hopefully some of the videos will help me stop being so crap at creating models finally.

cheers, Ian

Page 28 of 30 182627282930