586,655 active members*
4,133 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 5 1234

Wink

Digitalmdj,

Since you do not like the colors you can paint it.

If you cant afford spray paint, we would be happy to send you a few dollars for a couple of cans of Rustoleum.

Please post your address so we know where to send donations.

JoeyB
    A doughnut a day keeps the doctor away.

Just post the pictures of both machines. So people can see that the difference is not just a paint job . Also the handles are not the only difference.You guy are trying to avoid the truth that this new machine is a step backwards. People are not interested in what you think. They are here to get the best value for their dollar. It seem I am the only one who post pictures except for a few others. This only affirms that you have something to hide.

Unhappy

Digitalmdj,

The paint job is just like the frosting on our doughnuts, some people like chocolate and some like raspberry filled.

It sounds like you don't like blueberry, but that does not make you bad.

Where should we send the money for the paint?

JoeyB

People are more informed now thanks to Norvil and I . So keep trying to fool people and we will be right there to set things straight. So good luck in your illusion of grandeur.It wont sell machines. Putting out a quality product is the only way to get out of the fix your in.

Digitalmdj,

Due to your flamboyant and colorful posts here on the forum, Shoptask sells even more Patriots.

I am starting to wonder if you are taking payoffs from Shoptask.

Whether you are getting paid or not, keep up the good work.

JoeyB

JoeyB

Has your company ever had a donut shop in Raleigh, NC. There was one called daylight or starlight donuts about 30 years ago. One morning, my field spaniel and I went to get a chocolate eclair. She was laying on the front seat with her nose touching the bottom of the bag. About half way home, I noticed that the bottom of the bag was above her eyes. That dog quietly ate through the bottom of the bag and ate the whole eclair without moving the bag.

If that was your company, my old dog loved that eclair.

I must admit that the negative posters made me check out Shoptask more thoroughly along with other companies and their products. That's why I finally decided on the Shoptask Patriot.

If that was true JT wouldn't have tried to threaten to sue me to get me to remove my pictures from this forum. Well you know it didn't work. He would have a hard time trying to sue for defamation of character. With all these pictures in front of a judge. Remind me to not use you two for my spokesperson. You don't know when to give up. If you really bought a machine you would be showing it off and that hasn't happened. Your just another shoptask plant to sell machines. You would think JT would run out of screen names by now.

Roadster,

Daylight Donuts is a franchise.

They have about 900 stores, one of them is in Raleigh, NC.

I am happy to hear Digitalmdj was one of the deciding factors in your decision to purchase a Shoptask Patriot.

The commission Digitalmdj makes advertising for Shoptask might even help him pay for a Macco paint job.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbl2j6rtRts"]YouTube - Charo Maaco Commercials[/ame]

JoeyB

Is that Charo?

If that is Charo, she does have a couple of gallons of primer under that paint. I remember when that old guy brought her back with him from vacation. I think his name Xavier Cougot.

When is your machine being delivered? The DRO units are supposed to arrive from Korea this Wednesday, so mine should ship this week. I could have had it shipped early last week, but decided to wait for Taylor to install the DRO.

Wink

Roadster,

I remember that, Xavier Cugat was one of the original Mambo King's.

Talking about a player, the woman really loved him.

He was also a artist, his caricatures where pretty good.

His band really influenced the rumba here in America.

Desi Arnaz even got his start with the band.

Its a shame Xavier is not here, what a great entertainer.

Maybe Digitalmdj has some of his records he would be willing to share.

You know Digitalmdj is a nice guy, maybe we should start a fan club for him.

JoeyB

Comparison shopping

I did do a great deal of comparison shopping because of the complaints, mostly two individuals, that I read on here. That's why I bought the Patriot.

I considered Grizzly, Enco, Jet, Smithy Granite, and Shoptask. The Shoptask Patriot and a couple of Jets were the only ones which were built in an ISO 9001 certified factory. Jet had a couple of $12,000 plus price lathes that were ISO 9001 certified, but they are much larger and more expensive than I need. Grizzly didn't have a metal lathe or mill that was ISO 9001 certified at any price. I called Grizzly and asked if the machines that I was interested in were ISO certified. The rep gave me a rather terse response that it would be in the description if it was. Also, Grizzly was very iffy as to time of availability.

I did a great deal of comparison on specifications also. Each machine had factors in it's favor and negative points also. The Patriot exceeded the capabilities of some of the individual mills and lathes in some respects. I wish that the mill head tilted, but I can use a tilt table for the very few instances that I need to use that feature.

I also considered that Shoptask is asmall company which I felt was a negative. But, Shoptask has one machine, pride in that machine, and sought to improve the quality and performance of that machine. Grizzly doesn't build their own machines and has a large line of different machines. There seemed to be a risk that what they had today might not interest them in six months. None of the other companies had enough pride in their product to have it manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified factory.

I bought the Shoptask Patriot based on a great deal of comparison based research.

You guys show up once a month telling everyone how you bought a shoptask. But it hasn't arrived yet. Just like clockwork.You show no evidence that the machine ever arrives. Then you show pictures of a machine at shoptask and not in your garage. You will be back next month with the same story without a shred of evidence you ever purchased a machine.Is business so bad you have to advertise here.

Question

Digitalmdj,

Have you ever thought about selling your Shoptask?

I might be interested in buying it if the price is right.

Plus I don't mind the old paint job, how much to take it off your hands?

JoeyB

Talking JoeyB

Digital also goes over and whines on one or two other sites. He, err, should I say she is a perpetual whiner.

When we want a response from Digital, we should start the thread with "Hey B___h". This would be a nice site to share ideas except the B___h sticks in some whiny mess. I must admit, I have never seen anyone get so thoroughly and completely whipped by the events in life as him, err, her. Ahh the B___h.

I bet every company the B deals with on a warranty issue tells shipping to break the replacement part before they pack it. They probably also pack in an extra can of P Whip so he, err she, the B doesn't run out.

Digital won't be able to give you a price on the machine because having something to whine about is priceless.

The dogs and I might try to find the daylight donut shop here and go for eclairs.

Roadster,

That sounded just like Reservoir Dogs.

Mr. Orange: What happens if the manager won't give you the diamonds?
    Mr. White: When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the a$$. They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says fu@king $hit after that. You might get some bit@h talk $hit to you, but give her a look like you're gonna smash her in the face next, watch her shut the fu@k up. Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. Managers know better than to fu@k around, so if you get one that's giving you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy, so you gotta break that son of a bit@h in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco.

I loved the line "The dogs and I might try to find the Daylight donut shop here and go for eclairs."

That was priceless!

JoeyB

I see you still don't have any pictures yet. Prove me wrong if you can.

Talking Hey B_t+H

Joey wants to know how much you want for your Shoptask. Give him an answer since you hate it so bad. You can sell it and get something better. You keep claiming it's a piece of junk, so it shouldn't be difficult to replace.

If you could read, think, and piece together words into thoughts, I never said my machine has arrived. The DRO is due in at Shoptask today. As you have noted by the photos online, the new machines are in Nevada awaiting distribution.

A suggestion for you loser. An old Harley rider told me this one in the 1970's. When you're having trouble with your Harley, or as in your case, everything in your life, find a dead rat. Hold the rat over your head and squeeze it hard. You'll forget about what is wrong with other things. Of course, you would run out of rats, so you can go to the pharmacy. Find a douche bag. You will recognize it, because the picture on the box looks exactly like what you see in the mirror. Go to a dog park with your pooper scooper and use the contents to fill the bag. Replace the rat with the douche bag and you'll be set for another exciting day in the life of an all time loser.

No pictures no proof. I don't think his allowance from his parents would cover it.

Question

Digitalmdj,

Have you thought about selling your Shoptask yet?

I have cash money, and can pick it up right away.

Do me a favor and let me know soon.

I could even toss in a few dozen doughnuts to sweeten up the deal.

Roadster is only kidding, dont take his joking around to serious.

He has a great sense of humor, I am sure you understand.

JoeyB

Quote Originally Posted by Roadster View Post
    A suggestion for you loser. An old Harley rider told me this one in the 1970's. When you're having trouble with your Harley, or as in your case, everything in your life, find a dead rat. Hold the rat over your head and squeeze it hard. You'll forget about what is wrong with other things. Of course, you would run out of rats, so you can go to the pharmacy. Find a douche bag. You will recognize it, because the picture on the box looks exactly like what you see in the mirror. Go to a dog park with your pooper scooper and use the contents to fill the bag. Replace the rat with the douche bag and you'll be set for another exciting day in the life of an all time loser.
    Anyone who owned a Harley in the 70's could relate to that! Roadster you must have seen Digital's post where he bragged about his jacked up jeep and posted a picture where you could read the license plate- a fool's invitation to thieves if there ever was one. Also a quick google on California DMV showed it to be registered to a bank and a woman ( probably his mom). Anyone who invested his money in a Jeep today doesn't need a dead rat over his head.

Page 2 of 5 1234