586,640 active members*
2,740 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > cnc-plus doesn't say anything!! Help please!

cnc-plus doesn't say anything!! Help please!

Hello, three days ago I bought a Kress 1050 FME spindle, 11 collets, a 43mm holder and some parts of the spindle.

They accepted the order and I paid it. I sent an e-mail telling that I paid the order, but the order status is always the same, "accepted", but nothing changes.

I sent many e-mails asking about the order because I paid but it's only "accepted", they don't say anything to me and I don't know what can I do.

It's very strange.

The shop is http://www.cnc-plus.de/index.php?language=en

Thanks

Thay have an Ebay shop so I asked about the shippment of a product and today they sent me an e-mail.

I'm sending e-mails because I bought things and I paid but they don't say anything, but when I asked for buy a product, they sent me an e-mail.

This shop is terrible, I don't know what can I do, but at the moment, they have my money and they don't send me anything

Since you ordered this item through ebay send the vendor an e-mail
    telling him that you are filing a complaint against him with ebay.
    If you do not hear from the vendor within 2 days then go ahead and
    file your complaint. Also if you paid with paypal file a complaint and
    claim with them too. Do not wait too long with your filing of the
    complaint and or claim.

Thank you for your help Salzburg.

The shop doesn't say anything, only when I asked about a product, but never when I ask what's the problem with my order.

I paid with my paypal account, but I closed this account because I changed my American Express so the number is different and I had to register my new card but now in Europe we only can use Visa or Mastercard so I cancelled this account.

Now I have a new account with the same e-mail, password and everything but with a Visa and now I don't have the history for the reclamation.

It's a rare situation, maybe I'm going to call to American Express, maybe they can help me.

I can't believe, it's a shop but they are like pirates.

Paypal has all the information, go and file a claim with them.

I've called to paypal and they understand the problem, they are going to open a dispute with that shop. I'm feeling better now, I hope they can return me the money.

I don't understand why www.cnc-plus.de is doing that.

I hope nobody has the same problem, is better don't buy anything in this shop.

Juan

Finally, I have everything at home but I had to open a dispute with Paypal and they had to send, but I never received any e-mail of them.

I don't recommend www.cnc-plus.de

They are not serious and no communication.

Juan