586,108 active members*
3,236 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Talking Contract Cnc Programming

I am available for contract cnc programming. You can keep your costs down by not paying an employee to work in your shop. Or your current employee could be layed off or on vacation . Maybe your jobs are backing up and need programs written so your machine can constantly be running instead of downtime waiting for programs to be written.

The CNC software I use is Gibbscam
    I also can write programs manually using visual quick code or manual editing

my contact is [email protected]

Hello,
    What part of the Country are you in. I'm looking for a contract programmer to help me with a few things. we are in Oregon.
    Thanks
    Chris

Contract CNC Programmer Needed

I am currently looking for CNC Contract Programmers if anybody knows of any companies I can contact

Quote Originally Posted by sengenn View Post
    Hello,
    What part of the Country are you in. I'm looking for a contract programmer to help me with a few things. we are in Oregon.
    Thanks
    Chris
    Are still looking for contract programmer? I'm in Beaverton Oregon.

Contract CNC Programming

I am available for contract cnc programming. I use Mastercam.
    [email protected]
    864-419-1858

visit gotprogram.net for your programming needs. we do all types of programming up to 9 axis, turn mill, horizontal, 4 axis, 5 axis. what ever you need we can deliver. we have over 30 years of programming experience. let us go to work for you.

Contract cnc programmer

I am looking for experienced 3-5 Axis Contract CNC Programmer.
    in Houston , Texas.
    [email protected]

I do mill programming,3 axis 3D capable . I am in northern CA.PM if interested.16 years machine experience.

dpotts
    We are no longer need , the position have been fill.

Available for contract programming, mills and lathes, vertical and horizontal, multi-axis and multi-spindle. I can help you design and make fixtures, or do a whole turnkey for your parts. I use Solidworks and MasterCam, I have experience with most all of the CNC machines out there. I'm located in Phoenix Arizona. Contact me at [email protected]

Is there anybody who read the OP's post??? He stated that HE was doing contract programming but only one person had a reply to his add before people started hijacking. On top of that, the post is over 3 years old!

Hello, located in Fresno Ca. Need 2-3 days of in-shop consulting for Bobcad-cam ver.24 or 25, with flashcut cnc ver 4.0.35. I have 3 axis 4'x10' router table i need to start using. I mainly import files for guitar models and craft cutouts. Also want to start sign business. need help. email [email protected] or call 559 824 7807. thx joey

are you familiar with bobcad-cam? Please call 559 824 7807 or email [email protected]. located in fresno. thx joey

Joey, I used to live in Fresno, worked at the old Fresno Machine and Manufacturing. I very familiar with most of the big companies out there, I'll send you an email to see if I can help you out, I'll be in the area pretty soon as well. @ cadcamwhiz, the OP may be three years old but it obviously still serves a purpose, and the original poster provided his email so just because only one person replied on the thread doesn't mean other people didn't contact him, thanks for keeping the forum safe from us hijackers!

Its the ability of others to read that brings me to question whats going on here. Th OP was looking for work then every idiot with a cam package tried to move in on him. There is a reason the "NEW TOPIC" button is located at the top. Perhaps showing enough initiative to write ones own add and post it may be more likely to draw a potential client. All this thread has shown is how much lack of character or morals many have on this forum.

Are you still looking for a contract programmer I'm in Houston if your still looking.
    My email is [email protected]

Available for contract programming, mills , vertical and horizontal, I can help you design and make fixtures. I have experience with most all of the CNC machines out there. I'm located in MA. Contact me at [email protected]