586,069 active members*
3,745 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

G0 deceleration problem.

Hi, i have a camsoft cnc lite software with a servocard cs16600 and i have a problem, when it makes a G0 when it decelerates it does but like in two times, it decelerates very fast but not stopping, then it continues moving till it´s final destination very very slow, that makes the G0 movements very slow. I tried changing different acc and dec values and different max speed values but the problem persist. Anybody knows what happens????????

Is this Camsoft's proprietary card?

If not, we could do some do some direct Galil commands. I won't mention them unless this is the card you have.

Look into TOLERANCE BLEND (and one other). Sorry I'm on the road, no manual in my pocket. I'm guessing you have something spec too tight here. Its taking the control too long to satisfy your requirments.

Karl

a graph of the problem

Hi Karl, thanks a million for your help. Buth the problem is that the slow motion movement happens much earlier that the end of the G0. attached a graph so you will be able to see how the G0 mov happens. Usually is like 25cm earlier than the end of the G0 machine slows and the last 25cm of that positioning are very slowly, have a look on that graph.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails G0 positioning.BMP  

Unhappy No galil card

Other thing that could affect is that the card they sold me so called cs16600 is not a galil card and as i can see looks like if all that software is designed for galil cards, i have not option to send native comands to the control card for example.

Haven't got a clue on this one. I've not worked with this card either. Hope you're on Camsoft maintenance

I've often "started over" There is a wizard that will build you a new .cbk in just a few minutes to test motion. At least you could confirm if its a logic or card issue.