586,075 active members*
4,102 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Omnisign Pro 200 (Rabbit HX40A)

Hi guys,
    I am the proud ? owner of an Omnisign Plus Pro 200 which is a rebadged Rabbit HX40A running Newlydraw 1.5.

I am having a drama changing laser settings when I try to engrave. When I go to the Properties button (in the engrave screen) and try to select Device I am being asked for a password. (Which I have never had.)

Just wondering if anyone is aware if this is a generic password and if it is, if anyone is willing to share it with me.

Thanks

Hi,

I am not aware of any password to enter the 'Device' tab. There is a 'Factory Engineer Help' button which may require a password but just to change the settings shouldn't be protected.

Sorry I can't help.

Zax.

Unhappy

Hi all,

Sorry for barging into your thread but I cant see how else to get a post in.

Question:
    I have a Omnisign Pro 200 which has a clamp to hold a stamp (I think) and only allows the use of the top right quarter of the cutting area. Can anyone tell me how to change this to allow the laser to traverse the entire cutting area. I have been through every part of Newlydraw and am now totally confused.

Please, any assistance appreciated.

Bob,

If you are using Newlydraw there should be a 'Prop' button to the right of the model name in the engrave screen. It will bring up a box with 2 tabs, click on the device tab and change the width/height parameters to suit your machine.

It is normal for the origin 0,0 to be top left, but you can change it to anywhere you prefer using the various coordinate options.

Zax.

Unhappy I have tried this

Thanks for the reply Zax but none of these work.
    I have been into these tabs and tried every option available but the laser head will not move past 1/2 way.

I am starting to think it is in the firmware.

It could be, but I haven't seen a machine where that was the case. It may be a fixed parameter in the model settings (which you may be able to edit).

If you use the manual jog keys can you exceed the limits? If not, then I would say you are correct - a firmware setting or mechanical/limit stop.

Zax.