update

on friday we will open doors a t 8:00am october 2, show and tell greeting in the am

at 12:00 james booth will open the gathering with a speak on vectric and vectorart 3d

friday afternoon is speakers on tooling, cabinet nesting software, finishing

and we are having a presentation on 4rth axis and aspire, this technology is not new but has made some amazing strides in availablity, simplicity and cost for us vectric users

we can stay and do vectric well into the evening

saturday, open at 8:00 with speakers on sculpt neuvo, glazing, tooling cabinetry,

11:00 -12:30 bbq lunch right off the hog by the fellows at camaster

12:30 james booth will speak and we will have panel discussions on the use and techniques of aspire throught the afternoon untill the last person leaves or falls asleep!!!

this event is a gathering of vectric software geeks, its focus is vectric, there will be other subjects disscussed for thier relationship to the end user of cnc and vectric products, the cost is 25.00 and includes some door prize drawings as well as bbq lunch on saturday.

the interest is strong and i suggest one go to the vectric forum and let me know you are coming. the thread is called "south carolina users meeting" and is in the aspire general forum!!

this event had drawn the interest of several cabinetmaking and woodworking magazines so bring your show and tell, other large software company's have asked to speak and i have declined

"Small Shops rule"

jim mcgrew

James Mcgrew Cabinetmakers
3527 N Main st.
Columbia SC 29203
803 933 9988
fax 803 933 9938

www.mcgrewwoodwork.com