586,655 active members*
3,061 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > NEW BobcadcamSupport Channel on YouTube!

NEW BobcadcamSupport Channel on YouTube!

There is now a BobcadcamSupport channel on youtube There are a few videos covering some of the most common issues. New videos are being added daily.

Suggestions for new videos are welcome here ... keep in mind that YouTube limits videos to 5 minutes.... Dont forget to check www.bobcadsupport.com for previously recorded and upcoming free webninars as well.

We are trying our best to make it easy for those getting started with BobCAD, suggestions for new training material are more than welcome. If you have a part that you think might make a good example post it here and well see if we cant use it in a video.

Possibly create a "User Video" section. I have some catures I've created that may be beneficial here also. Gathering them all in one place may be better in the long run.

??? :cheers:

User Section

Quote Originally Posted by BurrMan View Post
    Possibly create a "User Video" section. I have some catures I've created that may be beneficial here also. Gathering them all in one place may be better in the long run.

??? :cheers:
    BurrMan, thats a great idea, if anyone has any videos that they would like to contribute send them to me we can review them then add them.

Thanks...

Videos to be contributed can be sent here.... [email protected]

Very nice. Good to see some free training being offered. Wish the webcasts worked better, though... Hopefully the newer ones will work out OK.