Hello Everyone:

First, let me say this was an impossible competition to judge. The variety and high quality of the entries made
it very difficult. In the end I chickened out and asked a disinterested third party ( my wife ) to pick what she thought
would be most appealing as a splash screen to be seen each load of the program. The criteria was a sense of
professionalism, and appeal. After she chose, I had to admit I agreed. It was a very close thing. To all those who
did not place in the top three, thank you for the entries, and the thoughts. You have turned out great work, and
are well prepared for the next competion, and I suspect Les will have as hard a time judging for SheetCam.
To the Winnners, you are all so good I think I will make a special splash code to display all three in a semi
random order when Mach3 loads. The first place winner will display 50% of the time, the Second 30%, the third 20%
of the time. As I say, I like them all.

The winners are

First Place ---------- Post # 107 Red Baron.
Secnd Place ------- Post # 27(b) Jungle Boy.
Third Place -------- Post # 91(b) Chip Sweeper.

ArtSoft will be going on vacation from tommorrow , until April 9th, so if your a winner,
please contact me either today, or next Saturday and I will email you your license keys for Mach2,
Benny will arrange for your prizes from Marris and Les. Again, thank you all for participating, I am very happy
with Mach3's new Spash Screen(s).

Art Fenerty,
www.artofcnc.ca
[email protected]