I bought Partmaker a few years ago. I love the software. I tried the demo and it looked great. In fact, I had my office manager follow the demo dierctions and she was able to write a program. I did this to make sure the software was user friendly and that any new programer we hired could learn the sofware well without any excuses.
BUT THE POST IS SCREWED UP AND WAS SCREWED UP FROM DAY 1.
We paid for posts on all our Citizens. They never worked right. We paid for support year after year, specifically to address post issues. They never fixed it.
Now, our programmers cant use the software because the post doesn't work. Partmaker refuses to help.
I feel this way about things: If I charge a customer for a part, it had better be right. I can't tell my customer, Hey, that's your problem. Live with it. Even when we ran parts that were in inventory at the customer's location for a year, if there was ever a problem, we ALWAYS took care of it. Not so with Partmaker.
I hope partmaker reads this. They need to make good on their work and fix our posts that were paid for. As long as I programed using Partmaker, I worked around the problems. But the programmers I hired can't and don't want to work around the post. I had one very talented programmer who specifically said he WOULD NOT use partmaker because they would not support their post. He uses another software program.
The machine dealer we bought our machines from told me, after I bought the software, that their applications department refuses to use partmaker because of this problem.

This is how I feel: If I paid for something this expensive, it should work. If it doesn't, the company needs to fix it, no questions asked. Same service I give our customers. They cashed my check, took our credit card and gave us a non-operative post that negates the value of the overall product. What good is CNC software if your post does not work?
support and got nowhere.

If anybody can give me support at a reasonable cost let me know.
C-32 & L-20. Unless Partmaker fixes their posts, I cannot recommend the software to anyone.