586,075 active members*
4,112 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > International / Regional Forums > European Club House > We product machine. How do we open the market in Eagland and Germany?

We product machine. How do we open the market in Eagland and Germany?

Hello,

We are a factory where is producted machine. We would like to look for some website or forum where could post our advertisments. Also, we are going to post in the magazine in England and Germany. We hope someone could introduce us to post advertisments there. Thank you for your kindly advices.

jimmy

www.atron.com.tw

:cheers:
    TAIWIN How Mau CNC Machine www.atron.com.tw EMAIL:[email protected]
    MSN: [email protected] SKYPE: dearatron

One bit of advice, whoever you are trying to market to get someone who is literate in their language to post advertisements and descriptions. There is nothing worse that trying to read something that is translated poorly. Also I think you should list prices on your website, that is your main selling point, cheap prices, so put them out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    One bit of advice, whoever you are trying to market to get someone who is literate in their language to post advertisements and descriptions. There is nothing worse that trying to read something that is translated poorly. Also I think you should list prices on your website, that is your main selling point, cheap prices, so put them out there.
    you can find the prices for comparison on novakon.net. they distribute alot of the how mau producs in north america.

as for the rest, some coherent english (or french, german, or even chinese) would be better than scrambled english.

traders...

Quote Originally Posted by cncjunky View Post
    traders...
    i used to trade hockey cards when i was little.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    Hi ! Dualkit

Thank you for your advice. Becasue we are a manufacturer, we would like to look for someone who could be our dealer. It is not good idea which we show our price on our website, because our price which is for distributor. We would like to post this information in order to have assistances from European friends. We want to post our advertimsments in the magazine or forum in Europe. We hope you could help us. Thank you very much.

jimmy

www.atron.com.tw

:cheers:
    TAIWIN How Mau CNC Machine www.atron.com.tw EMAIL:[email protected]
    MSN: [email protected] SKYPE: dearatron