586,102 active members*
3,266 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Syil Products > some x7 series inside photos,like casting,solid stands,and linear.
Page 1 of 2 12

some x7 series inside photos,like casting,solid stands,and linear.

some other pic can see the solid stands and coloum,
    we use casting stands..that more stable than anybody..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg  
    Direction,Commitment,Follow through

I really wish the machine had larger travel like the x6+. Are there any plans to make one with say 600mm x and 400mm y?

Quote Originally Posted by wicked0ne View Post
    I really wish the machine had larger travel like the x6+. Are there any plans to make one with say 600mm x and 400mm y?
    it is big enough for the table size..
    not a same level to compre the x6.,hehe

Quote Originally Posted by syil View Post
    it is big enough for the table size..
    not a same level to compre the x6.,hehe
    no its not that the machine is big enough for the table size, its the table that is a bit small for such a machine it could have been, from the look of it a good 4' more or if you like 100mm more to say the least
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own. -Les opinions exprimé dans ce messages sont les mienne

Quote Originally Posted by ataxy View Post
    no its not that the machine is big enough for the table size, its the table that is a bit small for such a machine it could have been, from the look of it a good 4' more or if you like 100mm more to say the least

ok,i will talk the engieer to see if possible update in later.thank you for your advise.:cheers:

well its sort of logic
    machine#1- 15''-7''-15'' ~500pounds 1.5hp 50-6000rpm(syilx4-x5)
    machine#2- 18''-10''-18'' ~1500pounds 2hp 50-10000rpm(syilx6)
    machine#3- 20''-12''-20'' ~2500pounds 3hp 50-15000rpm(syilx7)

and please, oh please, unless it cost you only 20$ to put that front panel, wich would make the variation in price between the standard and plus model kinda hard to explain, get rid of it, all of those machine that syil make are good base and before putting gadget put the money on the basic need of those machine such as....
    better motor, axis motor, driver, overall wiring, bearing, ballscrew etc before putting electronic that add function that are not that important or that can be called true a mpg connected to the controller, i know you like your little blue screen and yes its true it gives a certain look but why would i use a 3" wide screen when i have a 17'' right next to the machine also ounce you get machine the size of the x7 i would not conssider it safe to operate the machine true the head so if you really want that front panel the only thing that i would see a good idea would be to make it hand held a mix of the front panel and mpg, anyway let me know what you think of the idea i just pitched
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own. -Les opinions exprimé dans ce messages sont les mienne

Syil X7

As ataxy has stated increased X & Y axis travel would be good. Also is the head ridgid enough? There seems to be quite a large overhang to the spindle nose?
    Have you considered boxing the machine in to make it more like a machining center?

Quote Originally Posted by antsals View Post
    As ataxy has stated increased X & Y axis travel would be good. Also is the head ridgid enough? There seems to be quite a large overhang to the spindle nose?
    Have you considered boxing the machine in to make it more like a machining center?
    we have been working on that.later will have a good encloser..
    team just discuss this plan,and darwing.

the spindle,we test,very small nose..

What is the standard spindle nose taper? How are the chucks held in the spindle nose? Have you considered a powered drawbar?

Looks a good deal more solid. Is the column profile in the shape of an "A" , meaning 4 sides with two of them extending on the front?

Does it make sense to have a taller head assembly, perhaps twice as tall and holding on to twice the amount of dovetail? The column could remain the same, but the head would be taller with a 6 sided casting? I suppose the motor is external and offset towards the back midway between the spindle and the Z screw.

I like the position of the Z screw. I like that the saddle seems to be grabbing a lot of dovetail on X and Y. I like that the dovetails are protected.

I like the position of the gas strut but it seem to be upside down. The arm of the cylinder needs to be pointing down, not up. That is the seal must be downwards, not upwards.

Can you lower the spindle all the way down to the table or does the strut gets in the way? On my SX3 I had to remove the strut because it would not let the head travel all the way down.

I presume the Y motor is below the column.

It looks like you could have a lot more Y travel. It might be worth looking into it.

I see another gray machine in the back... it has a smaller column, what looks like a power draw-bar and a lower saddle. Is that another prototype?

BTW, why is the saddle that high? I'm curious.

Looking good! Thanks for the preview!

Hmmm... looking at the pictures again.

I think the head needs to travel at least another 7-8 inches down. From the pictures the strut will be in the way.

I think you want to reposition the strut or replace it with a counter weight mechanism. If I were to get an X7 the first thing I would do is to make sure the bottom of the spindle could get within 1" of the top of the table.

Did you use linear rails on the X and Y axis as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Ed from NY View Post
    Did you use linear rails on the X and Y axis as well?
    3 axis total linear...

x5/x7 3 axis linear.
    x6/ Z axis linear.( we also working and make this machine later 3 axis linear)

SYIL- The only way I would buy one of your machines is if you increased the travel rates on the X any Y and from other peoples views, upgraded the motor and electronics.

I have never owned ones of your machines, I have always wanted to upgrade to your machines however, the engineering behind the machine can be better. The travels can be increased etc and all that non-needed electronic panel need to go.

I have the choice between your machines or Novakon that offers a huge student discount, the NM-200 is a large machine with 15" of travel on the Y axis alone and about 24 in in the X. The machine would also cost me less then this machine.

I would consider your machines if the travels were larger in comparison to how large these Machines actually are. There big, they should perform like big boy machines. I like the pictures, keep up the work but changes are needed and I would be interested.

-Jason

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedsCustom View Post
    SYIL- The only way I would buy one of your machines is if you increased the travel rates on the X any Y and from other peoples views, upgraded the motor and electronics.

I have never owned ones of your machines, I have always wanted to upgrade to your machines however, the engineering behind the machine can be better. The travels can be increased etc and all that non-needed electronic panel need to go.

I have the choice between your machines or Novakon that offers a huge student discount, the NM-200 is a large machine with 15" of travel on the Y axis alone and about 24 in in the X. The machine would also cost me less then this machine.

I would consider your machines if the travels were larger in comparison to how large these Machines actually are. There big, they should perform like big boy machines. I like the pictures, keep up the work but changes are needed and I would be interested.

-Jason

Novokan NM200 just same as x6,but we think our x6 it is better if it is x6 plus.
    if you need cheap one,x6 standard i think cheap than the NM200.

about the X7,it is really different,it is big too much than x6.
    3 axis linear,6000rpm.later will have ATC.
    you see the pic that casting solid stands of x7 which very stronger.
    the Y size colunm.more stable and regid.

it is different level between x6,and x7.
    so.any more info,you can emails to me.

Syil,
    I'm really intrested in the X7 machine again with slightly bigger X, Y it would be perfect. Intrested in your comment about an ATC? How long is that off being completed? This sounds more like what I would be after.

X7 tool changer

The tol chnager is already avalible from the MFG in China. http://minim.en.alibaba.com/
    Price that was quoted to me is $2000 FOB China. Here is some of the Corispondance I recieved from them.

The M420L is the same as X7+

How have you been doing there? Sorry for the delay, I was on my weekend yesterday.

The price of one M420L frame go with its funnel type tool changer is: USD7070.00 FOB shanghai. If you want to buy the tool changer only, the price would be :USD2000.00 FOB shanghai.

And please find the quotation of XH400,VMC550,VMC550Lattached for you.

it is not same.we just call them..they said never quote this..

you have to admit that the second picture you posted on top look like a picture of the m420l with a xh400 in the background i have no doubt that the machine is different part and electronic wise but frame wise it would be quite absurd to say that they are not 99% the same, dont get me wrong there is nothing bad into that, i mean as it was said in another post, why reinvent something that does the job.

Quote Originally Posted by ataxy View Post
    you have to admit that the second picture you posted on top look like a picture of the m420l with a xh400 in the background i have no doubt that the machine is different part and electronic wise but frame wise it would be quite absurd to say that they are not 99% the same, dont get me wrong there is nothing bad into that, i mean as it was said in another post, why reinvent something that does the job.

it is same as mikini 1610 too,should belong the syil,but look they sell to everybody....
    to compare tormach supplier in same region,they really lost big credit for a products develop...

Page 1 of 2 12