587,025 active members*
3,370 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > MetalWork Discussion > Inexpensive online rapid prototyping service

Inexpensive online rapid prototyping service

Hello everyone:

This is my update on an inexpensive accurate online rapid prototyping service. I got into a controversy about the word inexpensive and accurate but I have found a service to do just that. Z corp machine $12 per cubic inch with epoxy infiltration. $25 cubic inch for fdm dimension machine. The model I had made will be used to cast from.

The genius that was uncivil, said, "don't ask for inexpensive and accurate". Word of advice: business persons are only people, civility gets you everything.

If anyone can tell me the proper forum to list the contact person at the service It would be appreciated.

Andrew

?
    Rockcliff PE/Aluminum Router > 4'x8' CNC Router/Plasma > Manual DRO/CNC X2 > 4 Axis Syil SX3 and an Emco PC Mill 125

Are we not allowed to put contact info in any of these forums?

interesting 3d printing article

Hello everyone:

Members tell other members about websites addresses. This is an interesting article about 3d printing that will worthwhile to everyone interested in 3d printing.

http://www.rapidtoday.com/ABCImaging.html

www.abcimaging.com/

Best Regards,

Andrew

contact

Hello everyone:

Contact me privately to obtain the contact person of the 3d print service, If you can't deduce it from the article.

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by andrew888 View Post
    Hello everyone:

Contact me privately to obtain the contact person of the 3d print service, If you can't deduce it from the article.

Andrew
    I used to have a z-corp. machine. it was ok, not all that reliable, and very messy and not accurate and not strong.

I then bought a stratasys dimension machine that runs ABS plastic. fairly accurate, fast and fun. I do side work to help pay for the machine, but 3/4's of my parts are for me. low overhead and low prices...I am a mechanical engineer and a product designer, 28 years in the biz.

call or email if interested
    Henry
    916*548*8030
    hfletcher At orthogroup.com

Rapid Prototype Service Vancouver Canada

Hi Everyone.

We just bought a Fortus 400MC printer here as 3D Reverse Engineering!

The only one in Western Canada so if you are in Vancouver or Alberta and need 3d prints we are ready to go!

We can now print ABS and Polycarbonate materials!

Build size is 16" x 14" x 16"!!!

www.rapidprototypeprints.com

We also provide Laser scanning services for reverse engineering and laser inspection, long range scanning, sculpture scanning and more! Check out our website
    www.3dreveng.com