586,111 active members*
3,260 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Fadal > Northeast U.S. machine repair

Northeast U.S. machine repair

I'm searching for a reputable outfit to maintain my Fadal VCM. I've used Compumachine in the past, but the VP wants me to get competitive quotes for any future work. Also, how complex a machine is the Fadal? Can a relatively competent machine repair person figure this out? I'm thinking of having one of my operators trained to do this. It would be a win win situation if it's not too complex.

Compumachine is still your best source. They are Factory trained servicemen and have been a Fadal service source for decades. They also have the backing of the Mag Maintenance Technologies Fadal Service team.
    That is a lot to give up for a third party service person that may or may not really know the equipment.

Neal

I can walk you through the phone if someone there is familiar with electrical components.
    Need help with your Fadal? Send me a message or visit www.TheFadalParts.com. We have over 25 years of experience at Fadal and offer FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT OVER THE PHONE!

Helix Automation Inc. is a CNC service based business specializing in Fadal's located in North Billerica Massachusetts. www.helixcnc.com.

Helix came to me with a great referral. He also rebuilds Fadal's so his experience is not just knowing how to read the manuals.

I just had a Factory Trained tech come in to look at my Fanuc controller and I ended up paying him to sit on the phone all day talking to someone who actually knew what they were doing. So factory trained is not all its cracked up to be and its far more expensive.