586,103 active members*
3,859 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question Okuma problem.

Hi guys.
    I'll have one problem with my okuma Soarer l-270e II.
    When i work few hours in the view I se alarm in deutsch :
    Schmieroltank ein defekt.
    If somebody can help me, what do to switch off that alarm i will be very thankful.
    Sory for my english.

UM- alarm number ? Alarm translation ?

Alarm number is:
    3702 ALARM-C

Quote Originally Posted by lisek27 View Post
    Alarm number is:
    3702 ALARM-C
    Hi there

problem with Lube (Oil)

Ok, thanks.
    But what i must do to never see this alarm again?? I use Mobil Vactra Oil no 2 to lubricate.

Loosely translated is Lubricating oil tank broken

I would investigate if the slideway pump motor is actually working
    - is it using oil ?
    - how often do you fill it up ?
    disconnect the line after the pump, and place a clean container to catch the oil, just to see how much oil is dispensed per hour

This pump pushes oil into the lines to achieve a pressure before the metering valves release that oil onto the slideways, these metering valves could also need replacing.

Quote Originally Posted by lisek27 View Post
    Alarm number is:
    3702 ALARM-C
    Hi

3702 Alarm-C is warm up alarm .

Re: Okuma problem.

I have this alarm "3702 C X AXIS LUBE TIME OVER" on my Okuma cadet mate. Ive found the X axis pressure switch. Its getting oil to the switch, through the lines. Does this switch go bad? Or is there another trigger for this alarm? I use Coastal AW 68 hydraulic oil, which contains the recommended iso 68

The switch can definitely go bad. Has it been running along fine for a while and just started happening? If the lube unit isn't pumping, that will cause this - but you said there is oil at the switch, so it can't be the unit. Technically, it could be the wiring to the switch, the I/O unit itself (if the input is bad), but those are very abnormal causes of such a fault. If you have a broken line somewhere, you could still be getting oil to the switch, but not enough to trigger the pressure setting. I believe the wiring on that switch is -24 to the switch, looking for it to return back to the I/O when the switch closes (confirm that with your schematics); so check that first (make sure you have the -24 to the switch and see if it goes out of the switch or not). If you have the voltage to it, but nothing out and the oil is at the switch, I would just change out the switch and see if that fixes the issue.

The problem being is that the switch is 438$ and Thats a hard bill to pay if its not the problem. And yes the machine was running fine and it just started happening.

$438 if you buy it from Okuma. Email me the part number of the switch (should be right on the switch, or perhaps it is on the quote from Okuma - most likely it is a DS-E type - you may also find the part number in the parts book). You can email me at [email protected]. Again, check the voltage to the switch and check the output - if you have output, then there is no reason to go any further with the switch; you will need to check the voltage right at the I/O to see if you have a broken wire. If the voltage is at the I/O, and the input is off, then the I/O (FUB) unit is faulty. If there is no voltage coming out of the switch and oil going to it, then either there isn't enough proessure to make the switch or it is bad.

right on. I just shot you and email. getting ready to test the volts. Thank you for your time and help!!!

Re: CNC B12 Cincom Fanuc problem.

Hello everybody i need help!

I have problem with CNC B12 Cincom Fanuc, We have this alarm :

351 SPC ALARM : A1 AXIS COMMUNICATION.

and i adjust the chuck pawl, chuck pawl holder and bobbin, and the CNC start to run for a few minutes and again the machine stop with the alarm.

as note:
    I put the electricity (breaker box) directly at CNC, and the cnc it start with the alarm( I did that because the low voltage 180 V and requirement is 200-220), before to do the change this is the connection we have this following breaker box- transformer- CNC

Thank you for your help.

Re: CNC B12 Cincom Fanuc problem.

lube oil filters got clogged ? ... this worked 4 me