586,112 active members*
3,028 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

4 x 4 Plasma/Router Build

First off I'd like to say thanks to everyone on this site. I've seen alot of good ideas. I've been looking at this site for awhile know and seems like I learn something new every time.

I'm building mine to build my own parts. I've have been building my own parts for my farm and its turned into a business. The parts I started out building were to make my life easier and people have seen them and wanted me to make the parts for them. I have my engineering degree and have spent the last 6 years programming and running a router and laser.

The electronics are from CandCNC. I choose them because of their open design and the ability to add on components. They should arrive in the next couple of weeks. The machine design is taken from a bunch of machines that I have run or seen over the years.

The router bed is installed right now. I'm in the process of building the plasma bed. I'm going to use a Hypertherm 45 for the plasma and a Milwaukee 3-1/2 hp router. I'll add more as time permits. Sorry if the pictures aren't the greatest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0009.JPG   IMAG0010.JPG   IMAG0013.JPG   IMAG0012.JPG