586,069 active members*
3,757 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Bridgeport TC22 for sale, lots of extras

Hey fellas,

It's time to let the first of my machines go...tear.., I have a TC22 that has only cut plastic and maybe run coolant and run alum twice...3x tops, never any steel. We focus on prototypes and our main product is plastic prototypes. We have never run production cycles on this machine. Years ago I loaded Win 3.11 and Ethernet linked this machine to our computer network. We program in Surfcam and drag and drop to the 1 gig HD. We then DNC the machine from it's own HD. The TC22 is clean a side from years of shop environment and has lots of goodies...i.e. tooling, tool holders to sweeten the deal. The machine is being cleaned and readied for a new home. This machine has never been run hard. We are prepping her for storage and bringing in a new (to us) Haas. Any interested parties can reach me at aron at formulaprototypes dot com. It's a great older machine that has tons of life left. Cheers fellas.

Whats the reason to sell it for a Haas It looks to be in very good shape
    Mactec54

An opportunity presented itself for us to acquire a 2005 Haas VF2SS with all available options for around half price plus tons of extras (shop was changing it's business focus) It was too good to pass up. We don't have the room or need for 3 machines so the little guy had to go. Bittersweet though I'll tell ya, I learned on that machine and have spent many a projects making great parts on it.