HI All..

Can anyone help with PROBLEM mentioned as Under -

I command -

M19
    M03 S50
    M05
    M00
    M19

I have to command M19 two times in a program as shown above to orient Spindle 2 times consectively.

Can anyone help me that what should i command to avoid Spindle Rotation command ( M03 ) in between M19 Command to execute M19 consecutively between programs?

Ash

You can't on basic machines
    M19 rotates and locks the spindle in a pre-defined orientation ready for toolchange.
    M5 will release the orientation, enabling you to turn the spindle by hand
    M19 stated again without any manual movement will only lock the orietation in the same place ( no rotation of the spindle )
    M19 stated after turning the spindle by hand will allow the spindle to orientate back to it's pre-defined spot
    ( this orientation setting a no play area, as fooling with values will crunch the machine when it toolchanges)

On special optioned machines
    it is posible by M19 D0, M19 D180 as an example
    the machine must have the options fitted and are usually found on multi-tasking milling and turning centres, mill/turns etc.

I assume you are still working on trying to gauge part features

hI

hI

Superman

M05 command really worked for me.

Thanks a Lot

Ash

Thanks for your time support & patience

Question Hi

Hi Superman,

If i change the orientation at 30 degree off the Spindle Orientation Position ( which is set by MTB builder ) & at the end of program if i reorient it at the Orginal Postion, do i have to caution while ATC arm is in operation.

I wanted to ask spefically that is there any hidden setting other than then the Pulse Value for orienting the Spindle ?

Ash

Quote Originally Posted by Ashish B View Post
    If i change the orientation at 30 degree off the Spindle Orientation Position ( which is set by MTB builder ) & at the end of program if i reorient it at the Orginal Postion, do i have to caution while ATC arm is in operation.

I wanted to ask spefically that is there any hidden setting other than then the Pulse Value for orienting the Spindle ?
    What happens if the program is interupted, and you want to change tools ?
    This is the MTB system setting area, you are fooling with the actual running of a machine function, the toolchange arm will not align with the drive keys and will eventually destroy the toolchanger altogether, maybe even the spindle tool clamp function as well

Yes, you can do it, but look at all senarios, who can do what ? can it be an accident waiting to happen, who's a$$ gets the kick if it did occur ? ( the operator is not to be held responsible for someone else's stupidity ). This is not a cheap fix and not covered under any form of warranty

I would find another method of adjusting the orientation, possibly assigning it to a M or G code that allows the M6 ( toolchange ) to cancel this orientation shift ( I don't know your machine, so I cannot help )

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    What happens if the program is interupted, and you want to change tools ?
    This is the MTB system setting area, you are fooling with the actual running of a machine function, the toolchange arm will not align with the drive keys and will eventually destroy the toolchanger altogether, maybe even the spindle tool clamp function as well

Yes, you can do it, but look at all senarios, who can do what ? can it be an accident waiting to happen, who's a$$ gets the kick if it did occur ? ( the operator is not to be held responsible for someone else's stupidity ). This is not a cheap fix and not covered under any form of warranty

I would find another method of adjusting the orientation, possibly assigning it to a M or G code that allows the M6 ( toolchange ) to cancel this orientation shift ( I don't know your machine, so I cannot help )
    Hi My Machine is Pinnacle 1100S having a Mitsubhishi control (M60). I am right now tunning the spindle orientation with G10 (Parameter INPUT) command.

Need your assitance for automatic retreving MTB Set Value before ATC Arm walks in.

Ash

Re: Spindle Orientation

Hi Ash dig you solve your problem ? I have the same machine as you have but mine has lost it memory and now i cant get my Toolchange to work do you have the ladder for the 9000 or the 9001 program om the whole parameter svettigt that i cola look at ?

/Fredric