586,100 active members*
2,656 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Plasma, EDM / Waterjet Machines > DynaTorch > BAD TECHNICAL ASSISTENCE IN DYNATORCH
Page 1 of 2 12

Thumbs up BAD TECHNICAL ASSISTENCE IN DYNATORCH

Hello:

Im deciding whats plasma cnc machine buy and according my expierence in this time, i was recived good technocal support in some companies how Torchmate, Ez router, plasmacam... All my questions abaut the machine and the components inclued in every one was answered fast and good. But wh¡t dynatorch i have diferent situation. I was sended them questions that no answered yet. I live very far and this attitude does not guarantee me a future implementation of the machine and problem solving.

i would want all dinatorch users explain to me the installation process expierence

Good day¡¡¡ (nuts)

Hola
    En primer lugar estoy usando traductor Google como mi español no es tan bueno, pero yo tengo mi Dynatorch propiedad por unos años y ahora he tenido excelente tiempo de respuesta para el i pocas cuestiones han tenga. Yo construí mi propia mesa a los planes que me envió, y todo ha ido bien juntos, también compró la unidad de controlador aéreo, así, pero si tuviera que hacerlo otra vez me ahorraría ese dinero y construir mi propio o de construir una tabla de agua , mi mesa es un lado 4x8 gota con servomotores dúo, el software Dynatorch es fácil de aprender, yo uso Sheetcam para el CAM y Corel Drawx3 para CAD ... si Corel nada fue el más duro programa para aprender, pero ahora que sé que más se ha convertido en una herramienta poderosa para mí. También me compró un 1250 Hypertherm con boquilla de la máquina y se combinan con Dynatorch es una gran herramienta ... Al comunicarse con Dynatorch, asegúrese de no confundirlos con otras empresas con nombres como simular dynacnc porque ya no existen y no ha habido algunas personas que se han mezclado para arriba. Espero que esto te ayuda y buena suerte en lo que alguna vez la máquina que usted compra.

EDD

Thanks for your comments Edwardo, peraps the problem is that im foreing of North America and they are no interesting buy to me a machine, i dont know sure,

i would like know if you have the pipe cutter and your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by agachero View Post
    Hello:

Im deciding whats plasma cnc machine buy and according my expierence in this time, i was recived good technocal support in some companies how Torchmate, Ez router, plasmacam... All my questions abaut the machine and the components inclued in every one was answered fast and good. But wh¡t dynatorch i have diferent situation. I was sended them questions that no answered yet. I live very far and this attitude does not guarantee me a future implementation of the machine and problem solving.

i would want all dinatorch users explain to me the installation process expierence

Good day¡¡¡ (nuts)
    Most of the DT team was at the fabtech show last week. I believe that after the you purchase a machine you will learn what type of support they have. On Monday afternoon I called the support number and left a message, 15 minutes later I received a return call. After 2 minutes of me explaining my situation the support person (Leon) said to email him the file and he would work it over. I did this and had lunch, after lunch the .tap file was in my email box and I was cutting by 2pm. I have never received help like that from any company. Just my experience and opinion. I am new at CNC and have lots of questions, all of which are answered cheerfully.

WSS

Thanks WSS, i hope they can answer my questions soon by try make a accord, but i think is question if they want.

I dont have the pipe cutter as i dont think i would have any use for it, but the great thing about it is if i ever do need it , it is availible along with alot of other features .... Leon has a Thread here is this Forum to answer questions also. My DT was shipped from USA to Canada without any problem, it was packaged well.

EDD

Good morning EDD, can you tell me the email of contact person you was spoken in DT, im sending the emails to Greg by no answer, i dont know more people in DT company

response

I remember (and have on record) sending Marcos a reply on Nov 26th addressing all of his technical questions. (Thanksgivng Day) The only questions I did not personally answer were about pricing as that is a sales issue. I have received no other requests for further explanantion of any technical issues so I must assume that my responses were sufficient.

The only outstanding issues seem to be related to prices. I do not get involved with that as I am not in sales and do not believe in "dickering" as a professional way to do buisiness either when buying or selling. I have always felt that if you give a good honest bargan price to start with, you should not be expected to play that game. Perhaps that is just a personal pet peeve of mine.

I can confirm that all questions maked to Leon was resolve fast and good, starting last week, but before it i was maked same questions to other agent and no was resolved, and this isnt a problem of prices, because only is necesary say NO. Im waiting yet the final invoice whit the changes and recomendations of Leon abaut additional components necesary. The indifference is not paid with silence, and I've been quite clear and sincere when I spoke with Greg

I can assure you that very few times I have been called a liar, but if you try to reach promptly let indicating the exact position relative to other companies in a advantageous is a DICKERING , is that you did not understand my willingness and readiness.

I have been a Dynatorch customer since 2005 and have received excellent service from them. The tech support provided by Leon Drake is above and beyond any I have ever received from other companies I have dealt with.

I am currently upgrading my machine to some of their latest features and even though I am not buying a new machine they have been very helpful in providing parts and technical assistance for my upgrade. So the company you are describing is not the one I know.

I can not speak for Dynatorch but I can say that being in business myself has taught me that, customers who complain BEFORE they buy my product are not customers I want. So I don't think you are doing yourself any favors complaining here on the Dynatorch forum.

Magma Joe, luckily we are in a free forum where all he world about his experiences, good and bad, and unfortunately mine have been bad. I have a business, and that i cant make is abandon a client only by not to agree with him on some things. because maybe the client has reason

I do not complain of the product, complain of the treatment given to me. As I see no place better suited than here

I was told before that the service from Leon has been very good whit me.

The reason I have not replied to you is because I cannot spend hours in my email every day going back and forth with you about what you WANT to pay for our product vs. what we CHARGE for our product. As I told you several emails ago these are factory direct prices, and the the prices you wished to pay for these items had we let you pay those prices would have been sold to below what they cost us to make. Now here you are saying you received bad technical support from us . The truth is we answered ALL of your questions in a timely manner, you just didnt like the answers you received from the sales end of it. I must say that in the rare occurenses such as this Magma Joe is correct in what he said. I will also say that this is the first time I have ever had any potential customer try to name his own price for our products and then when he is turned down try to make up blatent lies about the service he received. We are not priceline.com and I am not William Shatner. I am part of a small but growing company.

Greg, since the first time i was spoken whit you only, no whit Leon, and the questions that you no was answered to me is the referent a technical info. and by this i was writting this post. Here EDWARDO was sended me the LEON contact.

you always say that the problem is the prices, you are always justifying your misbehavior saying that you have not responded to my emails for the damn price discrepancy. This was one of my inicial comments, and in here im only let you know the situation and the discount i was told you was only by reference, and since you was answered, i was no insist in it. Only technical support and quote changes of components questions

abaut your effort by answer my questions, that you say was lose lot hours, i want say that you must make a typing course. because you was send me ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡4 EMAILS IN 4 WEEKS¡¡¡¡¡¡¡&#1 61;¡, and 1 of this emails you was sended me today by tell me

"Let me ask you this if the roles were reversed would you do business with us?"

Greg sincerely, drink a REDBULL because you must be exhausted.

P.D. IM REPEAT AGAIN¡¡¡¡¡ THIS POST " ISN´T"BY SPEAK ABAUT THE MACHINE OR ANY PRODUCT, IT IS ONLY THE SERVICE, AND CONCRETLY OF GREG SERVICE

Your last post was all I needed to prove my point. Every email you have sent me was about lowering our prices. You even went as far as naming your own prices for our products. I very tactfully told you that if you could find a machine of our quality at the price you demanded that I was very happy for you and wished you the best of luck. Then after that you continued to email me with other requests for other quotes with YOUR pricing. I took every one of these emails up the chain here. As a group it was decided that we would not do business with you because you would not adhere to our pricing. Ya know I need a new truck, I wish I could go over to the Ford lot and tell the guy that I want a new F-150 and that I was only going to pay 5000.00 dollars for it. However I know that if I did he would tell me where I could stick my 5000.00 dollars. Do you get my point? Bottom line..... Dynatorch will NOT do business with you .......PERIOD. Now I am going to go get a red bull and answer emails from customers who respect business

Greg egain you espeak abaut the prices, egain, egain, egain, this is your argument by discredit here to me.
    you are doing it very wrong, and please, no speak in plural when the problem that no answered the questions is for your fault. since i send my questions to other person in dynatorch it was answered fast, COINCIDENCE?

in the next post i will put some emails i was sended you later your confirmation abaut the final price, and please let me know where i speak abaut the make a discount:

DAY 23 NOVEMBER, I recived the final price from GREG:

Hello Greg:

Thanks for your reply. I will inform abaut it in own next company meeting and let you know final decision soon.

I have one question abaut the pipe atrachment, I need to cut to varying degrees of court, by use in stair railing. I would like know if is possible chage the straight position of the torch of 90º to 35-40-50º.

DAY 24 I ask abaut the freight conditions:

Hello Greg:

I need know if your quotation is in FOB conditions, if would be in this contitions we take a possibility, please let me know it and what port would be, for me the better is MIAMI

Regards
    Marcos Herrera

DAY 25 ask abaut the delayed:

Hello Greg-Hollie:

I need you answer my questions today and send me new quotation erased the dynasribe and desing2fab. If have any question, please let me know.

None of these emails have been answered yet

PD. GREG THANKS FOR YOUR 4 EMAILS IN 4 WEEKS

Here ya go,

Hello Hollie:

Thanks for your reply. I was checked your quote and in first time i need we make a discount by can confirm the orders, i need decided between yu and other company and i need we make a discount in the next ítems:

The 2 first items mus to be a total cost of 13.000 dollars
    The tube cutter atrachment have more quality that other quoted I have also can adjust to 2100 dollars
    The Smoke & Dust Assembly must to be arraund 2600 dollars
    Plasma hypertherm 1650 3995 dollars
    We erased the desing2fab and dynascriber

Whit this changes, the total amount is abaut 22.000 dollars

Im only let you know this by try adapt your quote to the actual market price and can confirm the order.

There ya go. Apparently you forgot about this one. This is the one where we decided against doing business with you. Now I am done . The point is proven and I am considering this a closed matter. Have a nice day

THIS EMAIL IS OF THE DAY 11 NOVEMBER, AND IS MY REFERENTS PRICES GREG, WHATS THE PROBLEM, YOU WAS REPLY TO METHAT THE DISCOUNT WAS NO POSSIBE AND NO MORE. YOU SAY THAT IN ALL MY EMAILS WAS ABAUT PRICES

" every email you have sent me was abaut lowering our prices"

SINCE THIS EMAIL YOU WAS POST I HAVE WAITED 7 DAYS BY YOUR ANSWER DAY 16.
    SINCE THE DAY 4 NOVEMBER I WAS SENDED YOU 19 EMAILS, OF THIS 19 EMAILS I WAS ASKING ABAUT THE PRICES IN 4

WHO SAY THE TRUE HERE GREG, YOU CANT CRITICIZE TO ME AND EXPECT IM STAY QUIET.

IM THE FIRST PERSON THAT ASK YOU A ADISCOUNT?¿¿

OPINION OF OTHER USERS WOULD BE APRECIATED

Ok what exactly are you trying to accomplish here? I did not critisize you. This was all by your design. First you complain about our quality, of which you have no clue because you dont own a machine. Then you critisize our tech support, of which you have no clue because you do not own one of our machines. Then you critisize me personally because I did not answer every single one of your emails. The matter was finished on our end when I wished you the best of luck and told you to look elsewhere. I am simply defending myself and the company I work for against you. You think that you can just spout off about whatever you like concerning this company and the people who work for it. You spin and fabricate every little thing that is said to work in your favor. Our record speaks for itself. Tech support here is top notch, we have an outstanding sales team. The production crew here is second to none. I welcome your asking of others to give their opinion on this so you can read for yourself. Why dont you go through other threads in our forum here? Now I know , I know you took back what you said about our product and about Leon, but that doesnt change the fact that you said it in the first place. That doesnt change that the name of this thread is bad tech support from Dynatorch with a big red thumbs down. Just what did you hope to accomplish from that?

WHERE I WAS SPOKEN BAD ABAUT THE MACHINE,? PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I WAS STARTED THIS POST TRYING FIND THE QUESTIONS YOU NO ANSWER. I SPOKE ABAUT MY EXPERIENCE YOUR SERVICE SUPPORT ONLY, NO MORE, IM WAS ENOUGH CLEAR. AND ONLY WANT SHARE IT WHIT OTHER USERS, ITS A FORUM GREG, IF YOU ARE DISAGREE TELL YOUR OPINION HOW ONE USER MORE,

WOW! THIS WAS A FIRST. BUT THIS WILL NEVER STOP A GREAT COMPANY AND PRODUCT. AND I SEE U MAY NEVER HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO USE ONE. HOPE YOU COME BACK AND SEE US WITH OUR PROGRESS IN OUR BUSINESSES BECAUSE OF A DYNATORCH.

Page 1 of 2 12