586,525 active members*
3,186 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Need CL-15 W/LX-3 Control Parameters

Hello all,
    We recently purchased a 97' CL-15 With Yasnac LX-3 Controls. I am adding an auto parts feeder and need to change the motion inhibit with the Chuck open parameter. I have the Operations Manuals as well as the programming, electric and ladder logic manuals but they do not address parameter locations or how to change them. I'm waiting for Mori to get back to me but I am not holding my breath. I could also use any information as to where to connect to utilize the spare inputs and outputs. There is one block in the cabinet that has 2 inputs and 2 outputs but there is no documentation for them. Any help would be appreciated. I am willing to purchase the parameters manual if one is available.

Art Good

Cl

The parameter manual may not help you for this. The machine side parameters are in the back of the Ladder diagram, and any extra m-codes will be listed in the electrical prints. I've never herd of a chuck clamp parameter ever. The ladder simply looks for the clamp switch on the end of the actuator. That machine was the last of any Yasnac controls Mori used, and will be a lot tougher to do than the Fanuc ones. If the machine has the barfeed interface in it, you will have chuck open/closed and external inputs/ and Mcodes available. Usually those had a toggle switch in the cabinet that said B/F