586,075 active members*
4,003 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Need Someone to teach me CNC in Las Vegas

I need someone to teach me the basics of the trade and help me set up my Cyil 4x Speedmaster Mill with a 4th Axis.

Any Takers please contact

Carlo Maffatt
    [email protected]
    702 461 4554

Carlo,

What would you like to learn?

Welcome to the CNC Zone,

Jeff...
    Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

Hey Carlo, I don't think you need to higher anybody. Do you have a manual for your mill and cnc controller? If you have your manual thats the best place to start. In your manual you can learn all the codes that make the cnc go through it's different functions. Do you have cad/cam software? If you have cad/cam software you will want to study that after you go through your cnc controller manual and absorb all that you can from that. Pretty much the learning part is going to be on you and how bad you want to learn to use cnc's. CNCZone is definately a good place to go when you get stuck in a bad situation with your controller "some times" and cad/cam software "some times", there is some good trouble shooters on here that can help you out with problems. But really I recommend you walk up to your machine and read your manual hands on with the machine and you will learn how to get your cnc going. Now as far as actually being able to use the thing, I don't know what your skill is as a machinest and that could be your bigger issue. If you need any help just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by cmaffatt View Post
    I need someone to teach me the basics of the trade and help me set up my Cyil 4x Speedmaster Mill with a 4th Axis.

Any Takers please contact

Carlo Maffatt
    [email protected]
    702 461 4554
    Heck, I'm already partly trained, but I'd sure like a refresher course in cnc, preferably down on the beach in Miami It is -35°C here today, in the warm part of the day!
    First you get good, then you get fast. Then grouchiness sets in.

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Thanks for the advise