Looks as though Hypertherm finally has their own Manufacturers Forum on the CNC Zone! I of course, will be lurking here daily.....I often can help with any Hypertherm questions.....if I cannot answer them I will find someone that will!

Background: I (Jim Colt) have been with Hypertherm for almost 32 years.....and have been involved in technical and sales and marketing positions as the company greww from 11 employees (I was the 11th!) to over 1200 associates (no longer employees....the associates now own the company). Hypertherm's main plant (actually we are up to 8 buildings for manufacturing) is in Hanover NH.....with our other buildings all within an 8 mile radius of the mothership. We also have warehouse and technical support and sales facilities throughout the world.....and are proud to say we export more than half of our product.

I cannot get enough of plasma...in fact I have a shop set up at home with a 4 x 4 cnc plasma system.....as well as welding and other metal fab equipment.

I look forward to a lot of comments, questions and discussion on this Forum section!

Jim