586,102 active members*
3,106 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Novakon > New website is now online

New website is now online

Hello All,

Novakon is pleased to unveil its completely redesigned website. With a cleaner look and improved navigation, the new site provides visitors with a more user-friendly experience.

Please feel free to leave your comments.

Best Regards,

Novakon Systems LTD.
    www.novakon.net

Saw it the other day, very nice. More vids though! Especialy of the nm-200

-Jason

Yes I agree more video of the machines cutting would be useful.

The site is much nicer!

David

more videos!

what specifically do you want to see cutting?

1018 steel, stainless, hrc35 4340, titanium, aluminium, plastic, mdf, maple?
    pocketing, 3d contouring, facing, profiling, lathe turning in the spindle?

oh, 4th axis. id like to do coordinated 4th axis, but i havent worked out how yet. not sure if its the cam package or mach thats causing me grief.

im trying to set up a demo of a product made start to finish using as many of the machines features as possible with parts in several different materials.

Looks good!

Some people want to build a coolant enclosure around the mill. It would be nice if you listed the enclosure envelope. IE: Dimension from left side of table at full left to right side of table at full right. And dimension from rear of machine to end of Y axis full forward.

CR.
    http://crevicereamer.com
    Too many PMs. Email me to my name plus At A O L dot com.

Thanks for all the feedback!

We are constantly working on improving what we do.

More vidoes will be coming, stay tuned

Novakon Systems LTD.
    www.novakon.net

Quote Originally Posted by Crevice Reamer View Post
    Looks good!

Some people want to build a coolant enclosure around the mill. It would be nice if you listed the enclosure envelope. IE: Dimension from left side of table at full left to right side of table at full right. And dimension from rear of machine to end of Y axis full forward.

CR.
    width plus travel. but yes, probably a good spec "full working footprint" or some such.

even better would be those cool diagrams like the big makers have showing the outline for floor space and whatnot.doesnt have to be all fancy, just the machine outline and some dimensions would do.

I would like to see some Aluminum cutting/coolant work, some simple 2d parts and more complex 3d parts in Aluminum/coolant; specifically the NM-200 as well at the 135.

-Jason

Just a minor pet peeve - have your host/webmaster set up a decent 404 page (what's shown when a visitor goes to a non-existent page on your site). Some people (like myself) may have your website bookmarked to the old version, or may find links online (such as in this forum) that point to non-existent pages now. You don't have to redirect them to the appropriate new page, but currently the 404 gives no link back to your site at all, and looks like you've been taken over by a squatter. It doesn't inspire confidence, and if I hadn't heard all the great things about you guys here and on some other forums I would wonder if you're not fly-by-night.

For an example:
    http://www.novakon.net/nonexistent

Hi Sepult,

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the inconvenience.

We will look into redirecting our old links to the new site.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

Novakon Systems LTD.
    www.novakon.net

Quote Originally Posted by Sepult View Post
    Just a minor pet peeve - have your host/webmaster set up a decent 404 page (what's shown when a visitor goes to a non-existent page on your site). Some people (like myself) may have your website bookmarked to the old version, or may find links online (such as in this forum) that point to non-existent pages now. You don't have to redirect them to the appropriate new page, but currently the 404 gives no link back to your site at all, and looks like you've been taken over by a squatter. It doesn't inspire confidence, and if I hadn't heard all the great things about you guys here and on some other forums I would wonder if you're not fly-by-night.

For an example:
    http://www.novakon.net/nonexistent