I just found out that the "LISTSETUP" command is not a valid command while moving.

Ok.. So I find the "MOVING" command because I am going to need to test for it before I let the LISTSETUP command run.

My question:
Will the MOVING command return variables correctly in DEMO mode?
(In DEMO mode, when you command an axes to move, it gets from point A to point B instantly because its all virtual) I am wondering if this would cause a problem with the MOVING command....

My Code
!MOVING -1;\15
!MOVING 0;\16

!IF \15=0 THEN bla bla bla
!IF \15=1 THEN bla bla bla
!IF \16=0 THEN bla bla bla
!IF \16=1 THEN bla bla bla

The above code is just my way of testing the command to see how it works.
Nothing I do seems to make \15 or \16 = anything but 0 (false)

Here is another question.. A quote straight from the CamSoft software help file.
SUSPEND
The SUSPEND command can be used by itself or used with five possible parameters:
DISABLE, RESPOND, MCODE, INPUTS or GUI. The SUSPEND command cannot be
used by itself. The SUSPEND command suspends all inquiries to the motion control
card and digital I/O for the encoder, limit switches, axis motion and auxiliary digital I/O.
Use the RESUME command to resume operation. The SUSPEND DISABLE command
stops encoder processing until a RESUME command is issued. The SUSPEND
RESPOND command stops all reactions of the control to all digital I/O. The parameter
MCODE inhibits all MCODES from executing. The SUSPEND INPUTS command only
suspends digital inputs reacting to the INPUTIO.FIL. The GUI parameter suspends all
graphical user interface actions, although I/O and commands issued through logic will
still work. Any or all of these parameters may be used in one line at a time and all
parameters will be reset when a RESUME command is encountered.
EXAMPLE: SUSPEND DISABLE
EXAMPLE: SUSPEND RESPOND
EXAMPLE: SUSPEND MCODE
EXAMPLE: SUSPEND INPUTS
EXAMPLE: SUSPEND GUI

Ok... My question is: Can the SUSPEND command be used by itself or not???

Did they make a typo in that??

Thanks,
Murphy