586,103 active members*
3,654 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 2 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryCorlew View Post
    I have the video's and the play fine, Threading in turn is not working. It says no lead pitch specified in g76. Any Ideas?
    Sounds like the post is not correct. You can fix yourself or send a sample of working code to Bobcad tec so they can update you a post.

If you wish to fix the post you can edit it in a text editor like notepad. However you must know what the output is suppose to be for the machine. So you need a working sample of code most likely your machine manual will have this.

Quote Originally Posted by smurph View Post
    You don't, by chance, have a Nvidia 8000 or 9000 series graphics card do you?

Steve
    If you have the above graphics cards you need to disable the graphics card to print or you will get the black sheet.I have the same problem with Nvidia 8000. I called Chris at BCC last week, they are awhere of the problem and are working on a fix, is what I was told.

man at Bobcad support admitted that they have no "fix" for vista printing a black page
    instead of a drawing. Suggested using the "printscreen " as of Jan.10 ,2009.

Boo !

this is slightly unrelated so please accept my apologies for going tangential.I have emailed bobcad with a view to transfering my customer ID to someone else.I have recently parted with all my gear since i dont have time to use it.I have had no reply as of yet.Anyone suggest an email address who will help? many thanks.

To bad they won't "beef up" tech support when you call them. Or better yet develop software that doesn't require so much babysitting.

Quote Originally Posted by gibb View Post
    man at Bobcad support admitted that they have no "fix" for vista printing a black page
    instead of a drawing. Suggested using the "printscreen " as of Jan.10 ,2009.

Boo !
    The fix for this was to bypass your printer drivers spooling system and set the drivers properties to print directly to the printer......

Quote Originally Posted by BurrMan View Post
    The fix for this was to bypass your printer drivers spooling system and set the drivers properties to print directly to the printer......
    I have the same problem using an NVIDEA GeForce GT 220. I am using Windows 7 x64 and BobCAD v24.

It has been a LONG time with the problem though for NO fix?

I do not wish to bypass spooler. They are shared. Any recent info on fixes ?

Just create a second printer named "BobCad" or something and set it to print directly to printer...

Page 2 of 2 12