Can someone insure me that I have the stepper motor wired correctly on my Boss 5 machine still running original equipment. I have replaced the stepper motor on my "Z" axis with is a newer style P/N 025805 which is an alternate to the stepper motor I took off P/N 026744. The internal part of the newer motor has some differences. But on the cover it shows the designation of all the same wires used in the other motor. I have hooked them up as shown on the cover & I still don’t have any use of the "z" axis. I have done all the voltage test as noted in the maintence manual & everything has checked out ok. The only thing not checked yet has been the Bridge Rectifier B2 as described in the trouble shooting section of the maintence manual. I will be doing that tonight since my battery went dead in my meter. LOL. I have checked all of the transistors on before to insure none of them were bad & had found out the the stepper motor had a short in it, probible caused by the introduction to moisture which was evident from the amount of rust inside.. But with all that said, if the wiring to the new motor is correct as listed below from the cover plate on the new stepper motor, THEN I just want to know if the B2 used for the "Z" is bad if that would cause the drive not to work.. Any help would be appreciated..

Wiring diagram:

Wht. Wire to terminal #1 on motor
Wht./Red Wire to terminal #3 on motor
Wht./Grn Wire to terminal #5 on motor
Wht./Blu Wire to terminal #8 on motor
Wht./Blk Wire to terminal #2 on motor
Wht./Yel Wire to terminal #6 on motor

It also says on the cover that motor direction can be changed by interchanging terminals #1 & #3. I would assume I may need to do that depending on the direction the motor operates at once up & going.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Greg Spangler