508,501 active members
2,967 visitors online
Register for free
Login

Thread: Millstar 2

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6

    Millstar 2

    I think my hard drive has gone out and i have no idea how to get new software
    for it? I am running Millstar 2 in windows 95.

  2. #2
    Registered
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5

    Re: Millstar 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtman View Post
    I think my hard drive has gone out and i have no idea how to get new software
    for it? I am running Millstar 2 in windows 95.
    Did you have any success with this as i too have the same problem

  3. #3
    Registered
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mica_Bruce View Post
    Did you have any success with this as i too have the same problem
    Replaced the hard drive , newer windows and mill star sent me new software. I may still have it if needed.
    Brad

  4. #4
    Registered
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5

    Re: Millstar 2

    If this is Mitutoyo Millstar, I would greatly appreciate a copy of the Program for putting a new hard drive in.
    Thanks,

  5. #5
    Registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtman View Post
    Replaced the hard drive , newer windows and mill star sent me new software. I may still have it if needed.
    Brad
    Are you able to share the software?

    Please advice

    Best regards

  6. #6
    Registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    49

    Re: Millstar 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mica_Bruce View Post
    If this is Mitutoyo Millstar, I would greatly appreciate a copy of the Program for putting a new hard drive in.
    Thanks,
    I could use the software as well.
    I have a Mitutoyo Millstar 2 control, but the drive is dying.

    At a minimum, I want to back up the old IDE drive and clone it to a newer, better drive.

    Wondering if I could drop in a better graphics card (old PCI? ) and an SSD (SATA controller needed)?

  7. #7
    Registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    49

    Re: Millstar 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtman View Post
    Replaced the hard drive , newer windows and mill star sent me new software. I may still have it if needed.
    Brad
    What Windows did you use?
    What hardware did you have?

Similar Threads

  1. Mitutoyo Millstar 2 help
    By pioneerm123 in forum General Off Topic Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2018, 05:37 AM
  2. New CNC Mill (Millstar III)
    By sbaumgarten in forum Bridgeport / Hardinge Mills
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 06:02 AM
  3. millstar 3 question
    By timroberts78 in forum Servo Motors / Drives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 04:47 AM
  4. millstar 3 information
    By timroberts78 in forum Uncategorised CAD Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 05:15 PM
  5. Millstar 2
    By Dirtman in forum CNC Machining Centers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 09:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •