586,096 active members*
3,886 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Daewoo/Doosan > finding the door interlock solenoid output on a PUMA MSA200

finding the door interlock solenoid output on a PUMA MSA200

I'm trying to add a door interlock to my lathe. A previous owner saw fit to take the interlock off and I want it back on to protect my guys. I managed to find the interlock switch connections in the wiring diagram and physically in the rear enclosure.

I'm having a bugger of a time finding the interlock solenoid output which engages the solenoid latch. It's listed as a connection in the Operator Connection Unit where the CRT is, but I just can't find the wire output which powers the solenoid latch to lock the door shut. The output is labelled -XT13/GUAD, but I can't find the relay output or where the relay is supposed to live.

Any thoughts?

Found it with some help with the local rep. Turns out that there was a big bundle of wires that weren't pushed out to the termination strips hiding in one of the wire passageways. I hadn't realized that Daewoo would have stuffed so many unused connections down there.