Hello!

I have 2nd hand Fanuc robodrill alpha t10C. The machine came sat in our workshop unused for couple of years and then we got some "expert" to come in and get the machine working. machine came in with palet-changer and 4th axis. The guy who "got it working" told my boss that we won't need palet-changer and 4th axis and disconnected them both from the machine.
Ive never used cnc mill before this one and over the last 2-3 years ive figured out how to use this one..

Now i want to connect this nikken 4th axis back to the machine and try using it.

4th axis is Nikken CNC170 with alpha 21 controler. Ive gotten the manual for alpha 21 controller off Nikken.
When i conected the 4th axis back to the machine it turned on with an error 4001 which according to the manual is that parameters have been lost (battry died after years of it being plugged out) ive changed the battery and started putting the parameters from the manual back into the controller. ive put in all motion parameters back in but for the life of me i can't figure out how to put in servo parameters in.

Does anyone have any experience with this. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!