586,094 active members*
4,177 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

Hitachi Seiki TF20

I have a Hitachi Seiki Type - TF20 turning center equipped with Fanuc 21T with Fanuc powermate E (A06B-0168-B012) for servo turret. Presently I am getting 1033 turret drive alarm. But I could not get alarm discription on screen & powermate -E drive. Powermate-E drive having 8 LED indicators and following indicators are in on condition:
    SI = ON (RED), SO = ON (Green), EN = ON (Green)
    As I donot have powermate -E manuals, I do not know, How do i overcome this problem?
    Kindly somebody help me to solve this problem.

Looking for Fanuc powermate-E manuals

Please sombody help me out from this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by rai View Post
    I have a Hitachi Seiki Type - TF20 turning center equipped with Fanuc 21T with Fanuc powermate E (A06B-0168-B012) for servo turret. Presently I am getting 1033 turret drive alarm. But I could not get alarm discription on screen & powermate -E drive. Powermate-E drive having 8 LED indicators and following indicators are in on condition:
    SI = ON (RED), SO = ON (Green), EN = ON (Green)
    As I donot have powermate -E manuals, I do not know, How do i overcome this problem?

Use DPL/MDI unit to check the Alarm on Powermate E, Sometimes for absolute battery alarm occurs. You can find two batteries on top front portion of Powermate E, one battery is for system and another is for Absolute ulse coder. after changing the battery you need to set the turret home position, in that case also you require DPL/MDI unit.

Quote Originally Posted by ranjankrana View Post
    Use DPL/MDI unit to check the Alarm on Powermate E, Sometimes for absolute battery alarm occurs. You can find two batteries on top front portion of Powermate E, one battery is for system and another is for Absolute ulse coder. after changing the battery you need to set the turret home position, in that case also you require DPL/MDI unit.
    thank you very much for your reply. But I donot have DPL/MDI unit to check the alarm on Powermate E. from where I can get DPL/MDI unit? could you also send me the manuals for Powermate E? as I am not familier with powermate E.
    My mail id as follows:
    [email protected]

help me please

i have a GE fanuc powermate a02b-0166-b531 , with an alarm that i can not read , i have recommended to buy a dpl / mdi GE fanuc a02b-0118-c013 , but i do not know if it will work with the model of powermate that i have . could , anyone know if i can use this type of dpl / mdi ,with that powermate .? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ranjankrana View Post
    Use DPL/MDI unit to check the Alarm on Power mate E, Sometimes for absolute battery alarm occurs. You can find two batteries on top front portion of Powermate E, one battery is for system and another is for Absolute ulse coder. after changing the battery you need to set the turret home position, in that case also you require DPL/MDI unit.
    hi ranjankrana

i m having 2 nos used techno wasino sl-10 cnc lathe with 4axis twin turret.
    i m having problem with Power mate e red led is glowing i m having dpl mdi unit but i dont know how to use it can u please help me

Originally Posted by rai View Post

I have a Hitachi Seiki Type - TF20 turning center equipped with Fanuc 21T with Fanuc ser.no# m-95454-232 electrical digram no# 1531-2101 powermate E (A06B-0168-B012) for servo turret. Presently I am getting 1033 turret drive alarm. But I could not get alarm discription on screen & powermate -E drive. Powermate-E drive having 8 LED indicators and following indicators are in on condition:
    SI = ON (RED),
    EN = ON (Green)
    send me mail on
    [email protected]

I have a copy of procedure to get rid of this alarm, I will let you know in couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by naeemmughal View Post
    Originally Posted by rai View Post

I have a Hitachi Seiki Type - TF20 turning center equipped with Fanuc 21T with Fanuc ser.no# m-95454-232 electrical digram no# 1531-2101 powermate E (A06B-0168-B012) for servo turret. Presently I am getting 1033 turret drive alarm. But I could not get alarm discription on screen & powermate -E drive. Powermate-E drive having 8 LED indicators and following indicators are in on condition:
    SI = ON (RED),
    EN = ON (Green)
    send me mail on
    [email protected]

Smile po

It needs DPL/MDI board to check alarm and diagnose.

contact me.

[email protected]

NEED Ladder backup file for HITACHI SEIKI TF20 / FANUC 21T

We have a HITACHI SEIKI TF-20 with FANUC 21T control S/N:TF15741 and we have a problem to use this Lathe.

Our technician says S RAM BackUP must be 5 files and we have only four: 21nc, 21off, 21pmc, 21pro.
    He says the LADDER BACKUP FILE IS MISSING. Anybody can help us?

we will appreciate a lot. if you need any of these four files, just ask to George [email protected]

Exclamation Hitachi Seiki TF-20 Fanuc 21T SRAM Backup lost!

We are stock for three months with this cnc turning center and we belive technicians are guessing the solution, we think they do not know much about this equipment.
    Can any body help to check this problem and quote a solution? We can not wait other three months with this lathe off.
    I do not know if is permited to post a problem related pictures link in this post but I will try it anyway seikitf20
    Hopping anyone can help us to resolve the problem asap.
    Thanks for reading this post.

I have power mate E manual in pdf. If anybody need it give me your email

Quote Originally Posted by greenery_fr View Post
    I have power mate E manual in pdf. If anybody need it give me your email
    please send me a copy of power mate E manual
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by rai View Post
    please send me a copy of power mate E manual
    [email protected]
    Your email had problem. Could not send

PC CARD

A PC card was shipped in every machine from Hitachi Seiki.
    This card was in the cabinet and is needed to reload the ladder / params for powermate for the turret.

Try this id [email protected]
    Quote Originally Posted by greenery_fr View Post
    Your email had problem. Could not send

Can you please send me a copy:

[email protected]

Dear Sir,
    If possible kindly send the power mate e manual.
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Thanks and reagrds,
    cnc solutions (india)

Guys,
    So what is the best/quick solution to above problem.I have three alarms at present at my Hi Turner:
    1004 Air Pressure Alarm(this one I have because there is no air pressure supplied)
    1060 Turret Unit Program Error
    1033 Turret Drive Unit Alarm
    I also had to change the battery due to 1055 or 1056 alarm.

Thank You in advance.

Regards
    MJ

Re: Hitachi Seiki TF20

Guys,

According to this thread looks like between early in 2006 up to now the issue with 1033 Alarm isn't resolved.
    People are looking for help on this forum but when they got it the solution isn't shared with others.
    Me and I believe some other people are currently in the situation where they can't resolve 1033 Alarm,
    In my case this is more complicated as my machine is located away from me.
    I am going to re-load PLC parameters in August via 'load' slide button on the back of the machine,
    However I know somebody who did this and the indexing issue was resolved but 1033 alarm is present.
    Is this mean we need Handheld MDI unit or there are different ways of resolving this?
    Thanking everyone in advance,

Page 1 of 2 12