529,978 active members*
2,224 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

1994 Fadal 4020

So I have purchased a 1994 Fadal 4020 and I'm pretty sure it's in good condition. I have ran a few parts through her and had great results. I have too many questions so I'll start slow. I found a checklist to go through to check out the machine and have been going in order through it. First problem I ran into was a lack of chiller action. I chased it too far just to realize the outlet was only showing phantom power and the unit works properly when plugged into a different power source. So I traced the chiller outlet back to the fuse (f1) and it seems all fine. How should I approach making this outlet work properly? Does it turn on with spindle or when you power up the machine? Thanks! James

Registered

Re: 1994 Fadal 4020

It turns on when the machine turns on. I'd trace it back to the lugs at the transformer. My 1997 has two circuit breakers right next to the plugs. Not sure on the 1994

Yeah it looks like it ran to a fuse that is intact and labeled as the right one as well, I will have to trace it with power and see where it stops.

Registered

Area of discussion The Chiller outlet and the 1560-0 board with the 2 re-circuit breakers (Warrenb is talking about ) and the fuse.