Hi there all,

First post of many no doubt.

I am wondering if any of you lovely people can help me out with a couple of questions...

Question 1...

I have a 2007 AXYZ 4010 Series Router Table. The LCD module for the sub-console stopped working properly a while ago when one of the operators dropped the unit.

The screen is visible partially but could really do with replacing. The LCD module can be purchased from a shop that is a sub-division of AXYZ but the problem is... They want £70 for the bloody thing which is absolutely scandalous considering how much they actually are/WERE to buy from the manufacturer! I say WERE because this part is now obsolete according to the manufacturers data (Microtips Technology).

Does anybody know if there is somewhere to source this part at a reasonable price or even a newer revision that will be compatible, if possible.

The part number for the current module thats in the console is NMTC-S20200XMHYSAY-01.

Many many thanks in advance.

Harry

Question 2... (Not as important)

Anyone know what the error "Unknown Pendant" means and how to rectify?
EDIT: This has been resolved. Seems to be an issue with the flash memory board on the AMC controller. Gone back for repair.