Hello, I have a 1993 Mazak QT8 CNC Lathe with a T32B controller. Basically the only problem is that all my part programs are gone and the controller will not allow me to enter a new program. I have contacted Mazak and Mitsubishi about the problem and Mitsubishi seems to feel I have a parameter problem. I have tried to reformat the memory area of the controller but I am unable to format the part program memory area. The other parts of memory seem to be just fine. The problem I have is I am unable to verify the parameters and more specifically the 0 parameters (038 - 047) which Mitusbishi tells me controls the setup of the memory areas of the controller. I failed to make a good hard copy of my parameters. My machine had a 3.5 floppy disk stored in the back labled parameters but when I put the floppy in my computer it will not read. I sent the disk to Mazak and they say the disk does not contain the O parameters. Does anyone have a QT8 - T32B about the 93 vintage that you could look and see what your O parameters are so I can check against my parameters? Any help anyone could provide would be appreciated. Thank you, Gary - email - [email protected]