588,342 active members*
5,191 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Mastercam > Post Processors for MC > 5 axis post for a Hermle C 800 U

5 axis post for a Hermle C 800 U

Hello, I looks for a Mastercam X, 5 axis post for a Hermle C 800 U with Heidenhain control.

Can me there someone help?

P.s. Sorry for my bad English

Greet Thomas

You need to contact Mastercam and they can in most cases provide you with the post.
    Good Cutting

Hello, thanks for the answer.

Me it is it not over otherwise is conscious. But the dealer wants 3700 euro and that is me too much.

Thomas

How much does a crash Cost??

Funny so many go spend $500,000 to $2,000,000 on a machine and then spend $20,000 to $100,000 to tool these machines up. Then spend $15,000 to $25,000 for a the program to program it then think $3200 is to much to ab able to use the machine. Why is this. Someone took the time to get the post correct is their time worth nothing. I just spent the last week getting a Mill/Turn post done with wait codes and everything. I took the time to learn how to modify my own posts and now I save my company money by having that ability.

Must be more cost efficient to save 3700 EU and have the 200,000 EU machine sit idle. No one will give you a 5 axis post for free.

1 - Took lots of time to write it.
    2 - Not going to be responsible for the output to your machine.
    3 - You probably dont know how to use Mastercam 5x toolpaths to use the post.

Buy the post from your dealer and he'll probably show you how to use it the right way.

Mike Mattera
    Tips For Manufacturing Training CD's, DVD's for Mastercam, SolidWorks, Inventor, G-Code Training & More
    http://www.tipsforcadcam.com