587,092 active members*
5,912 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Hobby Projects > RC Robotics and Autonomous Robots > Any experienced ABB S3-IRB3000 people?
Page 2 of 2 12
    I'm in Wixom, Michigan.

I am in Orion Mi so you are welcome to borrow it, assuming that you are not a competitor (my boss might frown upon that) I work for AMT, Applied Manufcaturing Technologies. call the front desk at XXXX and ask for XXXX, if I do not answer leave a voicemail or have the reception desk page me.

bbutcher or anyone, looking for a manual or someone that knows something about IRB2000 robot with older S3 controller. Trying to figure out the factory settings for user connections.(A1,A2...B1,B2...C1,C2..etc) inside of S3 controller cabinet....right now I cant even get any manual control of robot.....in Howell MI.

Thanks!!

I've got all the manuals for an IRB3000 and an S3 controller that you are welcome to look at. You can look at our production set up as well.

Thanks bbutcher. My e-mail is [email protected] or call 517-552-0250 and ask for greg. I would like to look at the manuals to see the wiring diagrams. If you email me your phone number I will give you a call and set up a meeting time. Thank You Greg

Page 2 of 2 12