I have their demo installed - just started to work with it seriously today, even though I've had it a couple of weeks. Anyway, it ~seems~ to be working okay - generated toolpaths on my screen, but it's "broken" by design in demo mode and won't generate gcode for me to run. I suppose it's the equivalent of RhinoCAM saying, "Trust us, it produces great results!"
I told my wife that it's like sitting in the driver's seat of a Lexus and revving the engine and having the salesguy say, "You can't actually take it out for a test drive, but it runs smooth - trust me." I have a lot of heartburn plunking down money for something I've never really used :-(
The guy from RhinoCAM's called and left messages for me twice now. I suppose I should call him back and tell him that I can't really evaluate his software...

Shoot...

Wouldn't you think that when you're going to spend a grand on some software, you'd get to see if it works? If it doesn't do what I need after I've bought it, I obviously can't return it :frown:

Mark