587,220 active members*
2,558 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

Anybody want a BTC I?

Well, I bought this thing off ebay and I think I bit off more than I can chew. The thing is huge and I don't think I have the proper skill set to get this thing running. So, if anybody wants it and can pick it up, it's yours. Currently located in Charlotte, NC in my garage. It's currently in two peices, I had to take the head off to get it into my garage. Unfortunatly, most of the wires were cut.

I don't really have a way to load it either, all I have currently is an engine hoist which would move the head but wouldn't even come close to moving the base. I'm thinking of building a gantry crane so I might be able to load it that way.

If nobody wants it, I'll probably just scrap it. I don't really want to part it out because it's just too big and I don't have enough room.

Let me know if you're interested, my email is in my profile.

Thanks for everyones help with this, I also purchased the machinemanuals.net cd that will go with the machine.

Craig

First, you should be smacked for buying something tha wouldn't fit in your garage, and fro not realizing it is a lot easier to do carpentry than put a BTC back together.

You can make your money back on parts

The head is valuable, as are servo amps and motors.

toolchanger pieces are in demand.

How much do you want for it??? Terry

Hi Terry,

Not asking anything for it. Just hoping someone wants it that can get it up and running. If you're interested just let me know.

Thanks,

Craig

Vmax549 you better gas your truck I wish if He was going to give up so easy I would have tried harder to by it on ebay I gave in and now it's farther from home . Start driving Kevin

I would like to come by and at least look at it. I live in Monroe, so I could stop by anytime this weekend. Call me @ 704-562-2818. Or send me a email with your address and a time you will be free.
    Tracy Medlin

It's still available if anybody is interested.

Any way you can post a pic or two?

Scott
    Consistency is a good thing....unless you're consistently an idiot.

Is this like it?

John Delaney
    www.rwicooking.com

This is the pictures from ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Since then, I took the head off, so now it's in two pieces. It would be really hard to get any pictures now, like I said up top, I have absolutely no room in my garage.

The toolchanger is in a crate, I haven't even looked at it yet. I was told a beam fell on it so I don't know how much of it is actually useful.

I would if I could but N.C. is a little too far for me.
    If it's not nailed down, it's mine.
    If I can pry it loose, it's not nailed down.

Craig,
    I may know someone who can help you out, I'll learn more tomarrow and get back in touch with you!
    Tracy

I am still interested in getting it. I am wating to here back from my son in Tenn. He will have to pick it up. If it is still available that is. (;-)= Thanks Terry.

I am in the Knoxville TN area and can come get anytime let me know.

Darek

I'm available pretty much anytime if someone wants to come pick it up. Let me know and I can work with you to help make arrangements. I will let everyone know if/when it's gone so the thread can be removed at that time.

Thanks again for everyones help,

Craig

I am ready when you are.

Darek

If Hillbilly doesn't get it, I will!! Just let me know when and where.

Just to let everyone know, I've gotten four responses from people that want it so I'm basically just going down the line of who replied first. I will let everyone know what happens.

Thanks again,

Craig

The BTC has been spoken for and is gone. Thanks for everyones interest in the machine.

Who got it and do they need any tooling or help? Thank's Kevin

Page 1 of 2 12