588,522 active members*
7,895 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Anyone has Laser Script 3020 engraving machine Driver in English?

Anyone has Laser Script 3020 engraving machine Driver in English?

Hi, i have an HPC ls3020 machine. i cant seem to be able to engrave on it as it always comes up with a "link error 5" any time i try. I have tried all sorts of solutions and imagine the problem is with the driver. The driver installation language is Chinese and after I run it (driver), I don't see any icons on my desktop to show that the driver has been installed. It says in the manual that I would see an icon. I am looking to try and get a copy of the driver in english and try running that instead.

p.s: I have windows vista installed on my computer and was wondering if there might be a compatibility problem with the driver. I head that it sometimes could be an issue as Windows XP is supposed to be the preferred OS running on a computer with the laser machine driver. Anyone know about this?

Vista is most problematic OS if we speak about Chinese lasers. Better try XP.

About Driver

Hello

We have evered oue client to install software and driver which support for Windows 7 computer system.(Mpc6515 software, USB driver).

You could try to delet Language File , then install again. It will be ok.

Good Luck.

Echo

Quote Originally Posted by goodimoi View Post
    Hi, i have an HPC ls3020 machine. i cant seem to be able to engrave on it as it always comes up with a "link error 5" any time i try. I have tried all sorts of solutions and imagine the problem is with the driver. The driver installation language is Chinese and after I run it (driver), I don't see any icons on my desktop to show that the driver has been installed. It says in the manual that I would see an icon. I am looking to try and get a copy of the driver in english and try running that instead.

p.s: I have windows vista installed on my computer and was wondering if there might be a compatibility problem with the driver. I head that it sometimes could be an issue as Windows XP is supposed to be the preferred OS running on a computer with the laser machine driver. Anyone know about this?
    Chinese Manufacture, exporter for Laser Machine, CNC Router
    Web:www.jdengraver.com Miss Echo: [email protected]