587,955 active members*
3,536 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Bridgeport Machines > Bridgeport / Hardinge Mills > Bridgeport Interact 520/Heidenhain TNC 155 initial parameters

Unhappy Bridgeport Interact 520/Heidenhain TNC 155 initial parameters

Hi there all,
    I have 1987 Bridgeport Interact 520 / Heidenhain TNC 155. It lost all initial parameters (battery miscontact). Would any of you guys who may have identical machine share with me the whole list or point me to where to get it, please ! The original list from the manufacturer is "nowhere to be found".

jeromir

When I get back to my office, I will look for an ETS on this machine. It is a British start up procedure that includes a set of generic parameters and data on how to set most of the others, as well as tune drives etc.

George
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Hello George,
    I'd be most grateful if you could help me on that matter. I wait urgently for your answer.

Jeromir

Please give me your e-mail address so I can forward the file as a scan in PDF. I will try to be at the office in the morning.
    Jurek
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

[email protected]

Thanks you very much.
    Jeromir

Attached are 3 files, each with a different amount of parameters for the version of TNC155 you may have.

George
    Attached Files Attached Files

I need helped

Quote Originally Posted by jeromir View Post
    Hi there all,
    I have 1987 Bridgeport Interact 520 / Heidenhain TNC 155. It lost all initial parameters (battery miscontact). Would any of you guys who may have identical machine share with me the whole list or point me to where to get it, please ! The original list from the manufacturer is "nowhere to be found".

jeromir
    I have the same problem can you help me
    mi model machine is 520
    TNC 155

hy all i ahve tnc150. it lost automaticly parameters and not going to parameter entering screen. please help me any one
    thanks
    shabbir moghul

If the parameters are lost it will boot up in German saying that the parameters are lost. Pressing the clear button it will ask for the first parameter in German.

George

error in tnc150

hello all
    basic problem is that it is not going on parameter entering screen after colearing the error by ce. no key i sfunctional after this.

CNC T #echnical Help

Quote Originally Posted by moghul View Post
    hy all i ahve tnc150. it lost automaticly parameters and not going to parameter entering screen. please help me any one
    thanks
    shabbir moghul
    Shabir Sb.
    1st of all remove the bettery from the controller and then switch the machine in ON stat and then machin will go on parameter position and languge will chang in Germen. Clear all the messges with CE button and after clearing all messges put the parameter manualy or by computer.
    you can mail me at my adress
    [email protected]

Hello Guys

Can anyone help me, i have an old Bridgeport interact Series 1 Mk2 with a TNC150 control, i need a set of parameters, i bought the machine a few years back and it has worked fine up until the other day, i got no paper work with the machine so did not even know about the parameters or the hassle they can cause.
    Any help greatly appreciated.

Enda

hi dear,
    send me your email adress i,ll send you all parameter,s

very Nice dear
    Thanx allot all

Re: CNC T #echnical Help

Hello Sir,

I have a TNC 155 System Knee Type milling machine and the PLC program is lost. Can I get a copy of PLC program . I will read the manual and modify it if I have a sample program. Regards Anoop Singh/ Delhi

Hello,
    I need this machine parameters too. For Bridgeport interact 1 mk2 with a heidenhain tnc 150 control. Could anyone help??